X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Originally posted by MathTeacher View Post
    Hello!
    I'm a math teacher trying to learn macbook board repair to repair few bricks with the apple logo on it... If I'm succesful, I'll will probably teach what I learned to my geeky students.
    You must have been watching Louis Rossmann on his YouTube channel. If not: please do.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Bartek, extreme overclocker and hardware collector. Looking for some help with fixing old rare hardware, I can share some of my knowledge too.

Comment

Just signed in to get some advice. Im a good EE but a novice technician. Looking to get better and more experience at troubleshooting. First challenge is a receiver throwing a DC protect fault. Always good to get adice before blowing things up.

Comment

hello guy's i wish find here all what i want from bios or repairing guide than's alll

Comment

hi guys,
            i'm a web programmer and i play basketball, i love the card game like magic.
            Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi, my friends call me Mad. I started out working on electronics with my dad back in the 80's I would repair CB & Ham radio equipment which led me into other electronic repairs such as computers and game consoles. I have always been one of those people that just like to see what made things work, so I would tear computers apart and break them so I could repair them. I hope to get to know more people that share the same interests.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am a software engineer that likes to fix different devices from microwaves to laptop motherboards that would otherwise have been thrown away as to recycle and benefit from having more hardware options. Also, getting more hardware for less allows me go further and port foss firmware to support our right to repair, extend and fully own/hack our devices at our will.

Thanks and hope you are all doing well n healthy.

Comment

Hi. I am looking for help with my HP Laptop to get access to the BIOS.
                  thx

Comment

Hey guys. My name is jeremy. I am the owner of an electronics repair shop out here in New Mexico. Looking forward to furthering my electronics knowledge.

Comment

Just saying hello. Interested in laptop board repair and wanting to share knowledge. Have a good one!

Comment

Hello,
                        I'm having start-up issues with my Philips TV.
                        I'm hoping to get some help here to fix it.
                        Thanks

Comment

Glad to join this forum. I go by Mac. Currently working on getting an old Sharp LC-52E77UN up and running. I could sure use a Delta DPS-286AP schematic... I have the Standby 5v but the blink codes say I have a problem with the 10V???

Comment

high

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                              My Name is Lucius, im a IT Technician.

Comment

Hello, glad to know about you

Comment

Hi am Michael am 25 from Liverpool United Kingdom and been fixing tvs for as long as I can remember got it from me dad who used to fix crts and VHS back in the day

Comment

New member, fixing lots of tv's lately though

Comment

Hi friends .New member ,repairing tv .

Comment

Hi everybody
                                        Geoff here from India
                                        Dabbled a fair bit with electronics until about 6 years ago when came to india now find myself missing the challenge so thinking of getting back into the game, looking forward to joining in with this forum hopefully will also be in a position to contribute after short while when I find my feet again

Comment

Wassup guys. Big Lenovo thinkpad t440p fan, want finally go into BIOS-modding so I can have different batteries/wifi-cards and unlocked TDP. Nice to see that there is some progress with that lately. I hope I will be able to do the modding soon myself.

Comment

Working...
                                          X