HP elitebook 8570p dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP elitebook 8570p dump

I am really sorry for the expressions I have used for you RethoricalCheese. I didn't mean to hurt you or offend you in any way at all. Probably, There has been some misunderstanding so far between you and I. Anyway, all I want is a friendly and caring and sharing forum. By the way, thank you very much for the advice you have given me about what I should or should not do for bios flashing or using someone else's bios dump. I really appreciate both of your valuable advice - SMDFlea and RethoricalCheese.
    Last edited by paratoner; 04-14-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

HP Elitebook 8570p Bios Dump

This is the hp elitebook 8570p bios backup. I got it by Universal Bios Backup Tool.
      Can someone remove the admin password from it please
      Attached Files
      Last edited by paratoner; 04-24-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook 8570p Bios Dump

the bios you posted here is half empty..use a CH431 programmer, remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading it, make a copy of the original bios, and verificatio with hexeditor prog, post it here and someone will help you.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          the bios you posted here is half empty..use a CH431 programmer, remove the bios chip from the motherboard before reading it, make a copy of the original bios, and verificatio with hexeditor prog, post it here and someone will help you.
          Thank you peste.

Comment

Originally posted by paratoner View Post
            This is the hp elitebook 8570p bios backup. I got it by Universal Bios Backup Tool.
            Can someone remove the admin password from it please
            Never use Universal Bios Backup Tool and clip , both they give you a false result

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
              Never use Universal Bios Backup Tool and clip , both they give you a false result
              Thank you lapfix.

Comment

Unlock MPM hp 8570p

Hello
                I have an hp 8560p where I had to change the motherboard card the graphics card was out
                I replaced it with a new 8570p where I was able to enter my serial number and other information
                My problem is that I still have the message when starting the computer "commited state", because I think I made an error on the sku number and my problem is that with wndmifit64 now the MPM is locked.
                I specify that I do not have a password for the bios.
                Can you help me

Comment

Re: Unlock MPM hp 8570p

Originally posted by gazoil View Post
                  Hello
                  I have an hp 8560p where I had to change the motherboard card the graphics card was out
                  I replaced it with a new 8570p where I was able to enter my serial number and other information
                  My problem is that I still have the message when starting the computer "commited state", because I think I made an error on the sku number and my problem is that with wndmifit64 now the MPM is locked.
                  I specify that I do not have a password for the bios.
                  Can you help me
                  try this
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    Hello
                    thank you for your answer but I tried but it doesn't work
                    I've been doing research for several days but nothing works

Comment

Hello
                      thank you for your answer but I tried but it doesn't work
                      I've been doing research for several days but nothing works
                      post the original bios

Comment

I don't have the original bios when I received the motherboard, but I can dump the current bios which is locked

Comment

I don't have the original bios when I received the motherboard, but I can dump the current bios which is locked
                          if you don't have the original, post what you have ..

Comment

schematic of HP 8570p

Hi

I need schematic of HP Elitebook 8570p please

Board number is : CASPER-DIS-CR-HPB- MV-MB-V1

Comment

8570p bios password

Hi have somebody tools to removed bios password from this laptop. I have some tool for HP but this model is not supported

Comment

Re: 8570p bios password

post your original dump with password here

Comment

Re: 8570p bios password

I can;t, i don't have SOIC-16 adapter to do it. There is not normal size bios

Comment

HP Elitebook 8570p

Hello guys , anybody can help to remove the password from this bin . Thanks alot
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook 8570p

Originally posted by Daudi83 View Post
                                      Hello guys , anybody can help to remove the password from this bin . Thanks alot
                                      try..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

HP EliteBook 8570p clean bios

Hi, I am looking for a clean bios for HP EliteBook 8570p (b8v39ut, Core i5). I cannot read original bios as IC seems damaged. Iam using a CH341A USB programmer. To be more specific this is what happened: I had a locked bios and before find this forum, I had tried various methods to unlock. One of them bricked my laptop, and even if tried to read with programmer/save bios/use hpunlocker/re-program, laptop is still bricked. Keyboard caps led is continuous blinking, fan is working after a while at full speed, screen is black, no sound. I think this error means "Bios Authentication failure" but not sure. Any help should be highly appreciated, I posted here this is my first post, so please excuse me for any mistake.
                                        Last edited by topsyst; 05-07-2021, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 8570p clean bios

Originally posted by topsyst View Post
                                          Hi, I am looking for a clean bios for HP EliteBook 8570p (b8v39ut, Core i5). I cannot read original bios as IC seems damaged. Iam using a CH341A USB programmer. To be more specific this is what happened: I had a locked bios and before find this forum, I had tried various methods to unlock. One of them bricked my laptop, and even if tried to read with programmer/save bios/use hpunlocker/re-program, laptop is still bricked. Keyboard caps led is continuous blinking, fan is working after a while at full speed, screen is black, no sound. I think this error means "Bios Authentication failure" but not sure. Any help should be highly appreciated, I posted here this is my first post, so please excuse me for any mistake.
                                          search here ..

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/search...rchid=22820951

Comment

Working...
                                          X