This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

so in order to get a MDM activation key the MacBook has to be supervised and in order to do that you need a business or school Apple ID. I'm in the process of getting the business Apple ID and I will test the mdm activation key on a iPad that is jailbroken.

Comment

I need an external drive bootable/working hard drive image for M1 mac, for the situation when secureboot is disabled. It might work to bypass activation on those devices with secureboot disabled. Anyone here have an working M1 device to install a fresh copy on external drive, then dump image with something like acronis and upload on mega?

Comment

Originally posted by betonel View Post
        I need an external drive bootable/working hard drive image for M1 mac, for the situation when secureboot is disabled. It might work to bypass activation on those devices with secureboot disabled. Anyone here have an working M1 device to install a fresh copy on external drive, then dump image with something like acronis and upload on mega?
        By working you mean non iCloud locked right? I have MacBook Pro and MacBook Air m1 but they are both locked

Comment

I assume the the secure boot switch is more than just a bit flip, right? Anyone taken a dump before and then after turning off secure boot? With secure boot off it should be possible to use M1N1 or Asahi and just hacktivate macOS like an old iPhone. Obviously a bit more complicated than that, but with secure boot off it should be quite easy to access the filesystem and bypass setup.

Comment

Originally posted by techman9510 View Post
            By working you mean non iCloud locked right? I have MacBook Pro and MacBook Air m1 but they are both locked
            Yes, need you to have a fully functional M1 mac, install os on external drive, then upload image for us.

Comment

What do you intend to do with this image?

Comment

Originally posted by curiositymaster View Post
                What do you intend to do with this image?
                In case secure boot is disabled, I think you can start from external drive. After we can try to access nand from OS.

Comment

In case secure boot is disabled, I think you can start from external drive. After we can try to access nand from OS.
                  I never knew you could access the Nand through your installed MacOS

Comment

I have one M1 that is file vault locked, it's attached to an iCloud account, but it is not reported lost or remotely managed.
                    I also have one that is activation-locked due to it being erased. (not reported lost)
                    So far, I have not been able to get either one to boot from an external drive.
                    Both machines belong to a client that was allowing sales staff unfettered access to company-owned devices.
                    Unfortunately, he purchased both machines used on the secondary market, and Apple will not accept his proof of purchase.
                    Last edited by VHS; 03-10-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

How to bypass MDM on M1 books? Manually who know the steps?
                      Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

Originally posted by mazoot View Post
                        How to bypass MDM on M1 books? Manually who know the steps?
                        Yes what you wanna do?
                        is it MDM only or MDM+iCloud?

Comment

I found steps do bypass MDM....Good luck to all....
                          Last edited by mazoot; 03-14-2022, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazoot View Post
                            I found steps do bypass MDM....Good luck to all....
                            Post it here, so we all can see it.

Comment

1. Open Utilities-"Terminal" and type
                              $ csrutil disable
                              $ reboot
                              2. Hold `command-R` during the reboot to enter Recovery Mode again
                              3. Enter Disk Utility, and mount the `Macintosh HD` volume (or whatever your main volume is named). (It might already be mounted.)
                              4. Exit Disk Utility, open Utilities"Terminal", and type
                              $ cd "/Volumes/Macintosh HD/System/Library"
                              $ cd ../../etc
                              $ echo "0.0.0.0 iprofiles.apple.com" >> hosts
                              $ echo "0.0.0.0 mdmenrollment.apple.com" >> hosts
                              $ echo "0.0.0.0 deviceenrollment.apple.com" >> hosts
                              $ echo "0.0.0.0 gdmf.apple.com" >> hosts
                              $ csrutil enable
                              $ reboot
                              sure to not select a wireless network, but continue without an internet connection
                              After a normal boot, you can verify the DEP status in Terminal:
                              $ profiles status -type enrollment
                              Enrolled via DEP: No
                              MDM enrollment: No
                              Last edited by mazoot; 03-16-2022, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

Hi all,
                                  I made an account just to ask if you guys could use the files I got from mounted reboot folder on an locked Macbook Air m1?

Comment

Sure lets have a peak

Comment

Hi, Any news on M1 icloud bypass ?

Comment

Originally posted by heatorious View Post
                                        Sure lets have a peak
                                        Here you go
                                        I put in some images for you to see from where I got them (If you don't already have them)
                                        I hope this helps a little bit
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I forgot one folder
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X