No announcement yet.

mec 16xx dump with info block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LENOVO L14S G2 Where is point to connect?

Attached Files

Comment

Re: LENOVO L14S G2 Where is point to connect?

Originally posted by ilias7790 View Post
      There is no programmer that supports this chip yet,as you`ve already been told https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1108743 .To find the pinout you need the schematic.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: mec 16xx dump with info block

Originally posted by 69d0b913 View Post
        Thank you for your time, but I managed to remove the T14 bios password using my RT809H, this machine does everything, you just have to know how to use it, after many tests I discovered some achievements that no one shares.
        Hi! How you removed the password with rf809h? pls help me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L1MON1991 View Post
          Hi! How you removed the password with rf809h? pls help me!!!!
          I don't know which machine is trying to remove the password, but if it's the ones in this topic, go back to the beginning of this one Thread, nao tem erro.

Comment

very good!

Comment

Hello, password on T590. I have Vertyanov, read mec1663 epprom area 2kb and write edited bin with same FF inside. Now laptop show me messages like this. Invalid RFID Configuration Area etc. I can't enter to bios settings... Do you have mec 2kb bin without password?

Comment

Some one can point jtag on X1 gen8?
                GX4A0/GYG50 NM-C881 REV 1.0
                Attached Files

Comment

Anyone can remove password from 2kb epprom bin?

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                    I just moved reset signal resistor and used keyboard connector to do all the programming. Worked well.
                    Hi,

Can you please post picture/link of your Keyboard connector board for RT809H?
                    I can find only with 32 Pin connector,but T490 used 40 Pin Keyboard connector

Comment

P52 has mec1653, jtag pins are same as other thinkpads.

did put the pull up resistor for reset , but Vertyanov_JIG gives error.

did anyone managed to read the eprom from P52
                      Attached Files

Comment

I was wondering if it was possible to use rt809h bga63 adapter to read/erase/write mec1663 offline

Comment

Originally posted by cayenne View Post
                          P52 has mec1653, jtag pins are same as other thinkpads.

did put the pull up resistor for reset , but Vertyanov_JIG gives error.

did anyone managed to read the eprom from P52
                          Same here. Everything look good but unable to read data.

Comment

Assuming everything is OK, I suggest to take a look at motherboard schematic, check JTAG interface, you will see each signal has a PULL-UP resistor which are not populated in motherboard.
                            Now check the programmer to see if it has these PULL-UP resistors on JTAG signals.

You may have to add these PULL-UP resistors to motherboard JTAG signals for programmer to work… worth a try.

Comment

You don't need a resistor, just jump and read it, if you couldn't read it, you can extract the EC from the original file and then just flash the MEC16xx, nothing more than that. After the procedure you will have to write all the machine information such as the serial number of the machine board and a few more things. Some machines can't read the MEC16xx just write, I had this same experience on a T14 thinkpad, I discovered it after 3 weeks of attempts, so I just wrote it I used the same way I described it above and then I was successful.
                              Last edited by 69d0b913; 04-09-2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

You don't need a resistor, just jump and read it, if you couldn't read it, you can extract the EC from the original file and then just flash the MEC16xx, nothing more than that. After the procedure you will have to write all the machine information such as the serial number of the machine board and a few more things. Some machines can't read the MEC16xx just write, I had this same experience on a T14 thinkpad, I discovered it after 3 weeks of attempts, so I just wrote it I used the same way I described it above and then I was successful.
                                Hi, Can you show me how to extract EC from original file? TIA

Comment

Thinkpad T15 g2 ... SIO MEC1503 jtag pinout .... help me !! thank all !
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Finally, I managed to solve this damn T14 again. Now it works perfectly without a password and without computrace.
                                    Hi, how did you solve 2202 Product Name is invalid error? Playing with Maintenance Utilities 1.11 for hours, programmed B0 and C0 couple of times, programmed band name but error is still here.... Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keczuk View Post
                                      Someone have pinout and photo from resistor move to enable jtag in this carbon ?? X1 Carbon 7th
                                      We create pinout and successfully remove password from GX4A0 GYG50 NM-C881 REV:1.0

More info soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NBel View Post
                                        Hi, how did you solve 2202 Product Name is invalid error? Playing with Maintenance Utilities 1.11 for hours, programmed B0 and C0 couple of times, programmed band name but error is still here.... Thanks for the help!!!
                                        Ok, going deeper in the rabbithole of lenovo Maintenance Utilities.))
                                        My laptop is P14s gen1. EC Flashed with rt809f, no problem, same resistor for jtag reset and the same jtag pinout as showed earlier in the topic. Now we need to write serials back, and here is the problem!
                                        Googling this problem lead me to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U30H3_iNM3k
                                        I am using ThinkPad maintenance utilities 1.11(x64) blabla august.12.2020. First time I didnt have planar service option in the forst menu at all. Ok, I found two files - plnsrv.ini and tpconfig.ini with the utility. but plnsrv.ini doesnt have P14s entry for the model! Ok, notepad and lets add this entry manually. Copied two files on the flash drive in the same folder with boot64.efi and planar service option appeared. But anyway - i am introducing all info - c0, model, kb language, uuid, and after restart - the same 2202 Product name...

Now I am thinking that this utility is too outdated for the p14s... And it looks to me that I am out of options... Maybe somebody have any thoughts? Will be very gratefull....

Comment

This might be a bit newer: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1619070280

Comment

Working...
                                          X