22LG3DDH stuck in hospital/hotel mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22LG3DDH stuck in hospital/hotel mode

Have this little tv seems to be stuck in hospital mode, only have universal remotes, just trying to get it in regular tv mode or at least get the hdmi working, when pressing input button on tv it just goes bank 1,2,3,4, hdmi never shows as an option. Yep I have been too dumb to figure it out so far.

Re: 22LG3DDH stuck in hospital/hotel mode

in menu - Lock. you may have system Lock (ON ) need to turn it off.. LG default password 0000 if you are lucky no one change it.. if this the case then only IN_STOP help.

Comment

Thanks Diah, system lock is off, it's an oldie from 2010, doesn't seem to have wifi, don't I need wifi on both tv and phone to work the in_stop?

Comment

no need to any wifi or lan.. IN_STOP should be send via IR sender.. so mobile with IR will do the job. if not you need to DIY one Ir with headphone jack to play wave file.

EDIT: BTW the old LG from 2010 will have reset puttom close to AV In as i remember

Comment

yes, I saw that reset button previously and tried it, held it for 30 seconds but no joy. Wonder if that button is suppose to put it back to factory?

Comment

In the service manual, the reset button is just a manual reset, this reset normally happens when you plug in the tv
            If 0000 did not work, try 0413 or 1105 (the hotel etc. may have set their own code)
            There are a few other options here https://theconchtech.com/smart-tv/lg...ithout-remote/
            Last edited by R_J; 05-30-2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I did previously get into ez-adjust menu with 0413 but I didn't see anything in there to turn off hotel mode.

Comment

this is in the easy adjust menu when opened with 0413: http://beau.org/~jmorris/linux/lg-hacking/ez-adjust.txt

Comment

Maybe the instructions will help
                  Mode Setup Guide
                  Attached Files

Comment

The TV has a feature called external input blocking, perhaps the inputs have been blocked ?

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                      I did previously get into ez-adjust menu with 0413 but I didn't see anything in there to turn off hotel mode.
                      since you are able to call EZ_Adj then you can send IN_STOP for hard reset ( shipping condition ) and IN_START for turn on or off future and option.. all will use same code as you did before 0-4-1-3

Comment

trying to get a diy rf blaster working with amazon hd 10, tried lean remote, keeps saying your phone isn't rf blaster capable, do any of the remote apps work right except anymote, which is not free?

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                          since you are able to call EZ_Adj then you can send IN_STOP for hard reset ( shipping condition ) and IN_START for turn on or off future and option.. all will use same code as you did before 0-4-1-3
                          Only getting the screens in the link in post #8, Don't think I can get it done from that ez-adjust menu, not seeing in_stop, looks like only a service remote will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                            Only getting the screens in the link in post #8, Don't think I can get it done from that ez-adjust menu, not seeing in_stop, looks like only a service remote will do it.
                            In_STOP after you put the code 0431 TV go to Stanfby, nothing will show on screen.. because its hard reset..mean after turnning it on you need do the first install..
                            IN_Start after code it will show you optiones of service menu.

Comment

Hi Nomoresonys,
                              Just a note. If you don't have a LG service remote which in my country is only supplied to LG service agents I can help you get a cloned remote if you like?

Comment

no worries they're only 8 bucks, I just don't want to add to my dusty collection of very seldom used crap.

Comment

I have a supplier in Italy that manufactures blank remotes of which they get programmed via a device on a USB port. You can use the remote to set it up for almost any tv out there.
                                  I have got one step further with the lads from Superior Remotes and they sent me a infra red reader. I now capture remote codes from remotes that I want cloned and I email it to them. They then make it available on their database so that I can clone the remotes using their blank units.
                                  This way I came across the LG service remote of which I immediately made a copy and wow, i know don't have to struggle with a WAV file and a infra red wire connected to the laptops audio out socket to transmit the bit pattern that corresponds to IN-START etc.
                                  I now have my own service remote and stuff all LG agents who would not sell me one, those bustitches.....
                                  Hope you understand.

Comment

https://superior-electronics.com/en/...ols/#universal

Comment

ok, I see what you mean, that would be much easier than messing with wav and laptops and diy blasters.

Comment

Just holler if you want to clone that remote. This depends if someone is importing these remotes from Italy.
                                        You will need
                                        1. Superior blank 2 in 1 remote
                                        2. USB Programming tool

Comment

Working...
                                        X