Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Request] Asus A320M-k updated BIOS Dump

Originally posted by xstage View Post
    Has this problem been solved, I'm also facing the same thing, I want to upgrade the cpu to r5 4650g, the bios position is 5606 and can't update to version 5862 because I'm using a cpu a6 9500 which is not supported in bios 5862
    Can you post your bios backup
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Well here´s an update, I managed to borrow an AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and with the updated 6402 that I downloaded, extracted and flashed chip, but that the Ryzen 5 4600G did not boot, I installed the the R3 and booted fine, checked the bios it said Ver. 6402, power down, I then swapped the R3 for the R5 and BOOOM! it booted...... WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by abel2b View Post
        Well here´s an update, I managed to borrow an AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and with the updated 6402 that I downloaded, extracted and flashed chip, but that the Ryzen 5 4600G did not boot, I installed the the R3 and booted fine, checked the bios it said Ver. 6402, power down, I then swapped the R3 for the R5 and BOOOM! it booted...... WTF!
        can you post your ver.6402 bios dump?

Comment

Hi Guys. Here I copy the Original Bios file of a working Prime A320M-K.

Comment

I downloaded a bios file from asus and its 16mb and I need only 8mb..

help please

Comment

Originally posted by wengot View Post

I downloaded a bios file from asus and its 16mb and I need only 8mb..

help please
              You should write your device model number, upload your BIOS Backup, take an image for the chip to see what is written on it and add the link of the official BIOS.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
              all donations are welcome,
              see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
              >>>>>
              click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
              Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello there! I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to transfer my serial number and MAC address to a BIN file. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X