This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motherboard schematics archive?

I get "permission denied". Can I have the password or the permissions of the folder changed plz?

Comment

The public anonymous account will obviously not let you upload because that implies everyone could upload/rewrite/rename files in that folder and potentially upload viruses and so on.
      I've sent a PM with the user and password required to use for upload.

Comment

It seems a bit odd to each have folders to me. Do people really have to trawl through 5 different folders to find a schematic they want? It just makes it more difficult to navigate.
        Dell E7450 | i5-5300U | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Comment

Again, it's not a permanent location for those files. Naturally, files sorted by product manufacturer and or type of product makes more sense.

Separate folders for each uploader would make it easier for me to notice when someone uploaded something new (and have everything backed up) compared to me having to browse through logs or check the folder manually.

And each uploading in his own folder at this time would also prevent the situation in which someone uploads a file with a generic filename like "Acer 100.pdf" over someone else's upload which might be better quality or another schematic.

Comment

Can I have the username and password please?

Comment

For what? Do you just want to get the files or you actually have something to contribute?

If you just want to download the files, you can use the link posted on the first page of this thread.

Comment

I guess I have some schematics to share too

Comment

i have completed my uploads
                  you can find some of bios password calculators and some other more-less useful stuff

i would like this to remain private for badcaps users, others may abuse it
                  Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Thank you very much.

As for private... that may be a problem. The files are currently available through anonymous ftp, even this temporary folder for uploads.

When I will eventually sort everything out, they're still going to be public, available to anyone. I'm not advertising the ftp address anywhere, but I can't see how I would stop people from finding it.

Best I can think of is to pack the calculators in one or several passworded rar archives and write down the password in the thread so that only badcaps users would be able to decrypt the archives.

I'll respect your wishes, so if you want me to remove them from public access they'll be removed. Surely we can figure something out, like making a sticky thread somewhere on the forum and post those as file attachments.

Comment

no i did not mean that... maybe some watermark to advertise badcaps and a message: "if you payed for this you got scammed"

anyway i this idea to unify schematics on one place is great!
                      greets
                      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

i'm uploading.

Comment

Thanks everyone who joined this job, this will help a lot to people who need assistance.

Comment

Just a tiny update...

I've made a mirror of all transistors dot com and published the datasheets one folder up, in the datasheets/transistors folder. Everything's about 8 GB in total.

If anyone really wants to get the whole thing, I could potentially make a single zip/rar file of everything so that the download will go faster (even with 5-10 simultaneous transfers, there's thousands of datasheets and naturally, the transfer speeds would be low if the file sizes are small)

I'm also in the process of getting a huge amount of datasheets for a ton of components (probably more than 500k individual components) but it will take a few weeks to get everything, probably.

This would probably be 50-100 GB worth of datasheets.
                            Last edited by mariushm; 03-26-2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Dead links - removed.
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-03-2020, 09:14 AM. Reason: DEAD LINKS - REMOVED.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
                                Just a tiny update...

I've made a mirror of all transistors dot com and published the datasheets one folder up, in the datasheets/transistors folder. Everything's about 8 GB in total.

If anyone really wants to get the whole thing, I could potentially make a single zip/rar file of everything so that the download will go faster (even with 5-10 simultaneous transfers, there's thousands of datasheets and naturally, the transfer speeds would be low if the file sizes are small)

I'm also in the process of getting a huge amount of datasheets for a ton of components (probably more than 500k individual components) but it will take a few weeks to get everything, probably.

This would probably be 50-100 GB worth of datasheets.
                                i didnt see that folder. or where is this mirrror ? i want to get it. thnks.

Comment

It's /pub/temp/

You were uploading in /pub/temp/uploads

Won't see them with the user/pass you had to upload, connect as anonymous user to the ftp.

Comment

Great work so far lots of schematics

Comment

Can we get a collection of bios .bin file dumps as well on the shared drive?

Comment

If you care to upload them, there's plenty of disk space.

I personally don't have a source for those.

Comment

Il get some and upload them to my folder as I find them.

Comment

Working...
                                          X