No announcement yet.

Apple MacBook Pro A1502 (820-3476-A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple MacBook Pro A1502 (820-3476-A)

iwant dump for 1502
    emc 2678
    serial C02LR1NHFH00

Comment

Please help me need to unlock this macbook bin
      A1502 EMC2835
      sn c02sg1axfvh4
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
        Please help me need to unlock this macbook bin
        A1502 EMC2835
        sn c02sg1axfvh4
        Unlocked:
        Attached Files
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.​
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

THANKS MATE
          Love your work

Comment

hello can someone help me to unlock my efi lock quickly?
            A1502 emc 2678

SN:
            C02LH2RMFH00
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ssio187dd88 View Post
              hello can someone help me to unlock my efi lock quickly?
              A1502 emc 2678

SN:
              C02LH2RMFH00
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...92&postcount=2

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

macbook pro a1502

I have problem with this model it slow and no sound on start up hi fan

Old bios
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: macbook pro a1502

Originally posted by basemyounes View Post
                  I have problem with this model it slow and no sound on start up hi fan

Old bios
                  try..
                  Attached Files
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: macbook pro a1502

Thanks I will try now

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybeast View Post
                      Hey mate,

Try this file, I had to use this to get a Fledging SSD working on a Macbook Pro that was running 0138 EFI Bootrom.

This is EFI Bootrom revision 0151 for the 820-3476 A1502 MacBook Pro 2013/4. The ME Region is clear on it and there's no passwords set.

You must us a HEX Editor to change the serial number at block 63043B, it's currently set to 11111111111 so it will NEED to be changed.

Also, within the first few boots you will need to reset the PRAM, which is holding the P, R, ALT (Option) and CMD buttons before pressing the power button and keep holding the 4 buttons till you hear the second 'bong'. This will flush any stored passwords in the NVRAM/PRAM.

Hope this helps somebody out as much as it helped me.
                      Thanks Friend!

Comment

Hi guys. My Macbook reports error NNN001. I don't know what the reason is. On the SN C02NRFEKG3QH housing. Can I please have a good EMC FILE with my serial number?

Comment

Originally posted by mientowy View Post
                          Hi guys. My Macbook reports error NNN001. I don't know what the reason is. On the SN C02NRFEKG3QH housing. Can I please have a good EMC FILE with my serial number?
                          If you read the whole thread you`ll find some working bios versions,you just have to edit your serial number into it and modify the fsys checksum, thats also mentioned in some posts with links to a youtube video by piernov.

If you find it all too complicated let us know,but at least give it a try.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I entered my SN into the file but I can't deal with the checksum

I took the first file from above but it may have a different EMC than my disc. I'll make it again.
                            The one in the attachment is not good.

My EMC 2875
                            I don't know which base file to download in advance to put my SN in it. I will find the old one and replace it along with the last 4 characters from the video. However, I do not have a system to check the checksum.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mientowy; 11-04-2023, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Apple MacBook Pro A1502 (820-3476-A) EMC 2875 hebernation mode

Hello everyone,
                              I have a macbook pro A1502 820-3476 which had a Sierra High OS, after formatting it under Windows 10 it became very slow, I decided to return it as before, the formatting went well but the charging of my macbook was interrupted then I turned it on to continue the installation of Sierra OS and it finished well; but after turning it off and on again, it doesn't turn on .
                              after a search on the net I think it entered a hosting mode which is popular on macbook 2010 to 2014.

I would be grateful if anyone could help me resolve this issue if it is coming from the bios.

Comment

Apple MacBook Pro A1502 (820-3476-A) EMC 2875 hebernation mode

I mean hebernation mode not hosting mode

Comment

Re: Apple MacBook Pro A1502 (820-3476-A) EMC 2875 hebernation mode

Originally posted by ljamal74 View Post
                                  I mean hebernation mode not hosting mode
                                  Serial number,backup.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

Macbook pro A1502

Main-Board : 820-3476-A

EMC2875

Serial n° : C02NF2AJG3QT
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by ljamal74; 11-05-2023, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I entered the SN into the file. I need to correct the checksum. Can someone help me?

SN: C02NRFEKG3QH
                                      Attached Files

Comment

you work on my subject brother mientowy? thank you bro.
                                        Last edited by ljamal74; 11-05-2023, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ljamal74 View Post
                                          you work on my subject brother mientowy? thank you bro.
                                          No. This is my request for help to the guys. I wrote about it a little higher. If you don't care about a specific SN in your MACBOOK, you will probably find a ready-made file in this thread. There were several of them.

Comment

Working...
                                          X