• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello

Comment

Hello. Here to pick the brains of some of the experts.

Comment

new member here Amar from Bradford UK

Comment

new member jay21
          hoping to get advice from the experts

Comment

Retired pilot/mechanic, classical musician. Put together two Fisher Stratakit FM Stereo Tuner and Amplifier in the 60s- enjoyed the task, but not a good solderer!!. Have been involved with [what was] high-end hi-fi-stereo, tape recording, and since the introduction of 'silver platters', just enjoyed the music Loved a smaller Sony Trinitron TV for years, then a larger one, and have been enjoying my LG 50" Plasma over the last decade. Have the usual garden variety Receiver, speakers, tape recorders, audio, VHS, BETA, DVD burners, players, etc. A real pleasure to find this forum.
            The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. The longest distance is a "shortcut". Have a '12 LG50PA5500(Plasma- Great!)!. Looking to get an LG or Sony Bravia 65" OLED 4k. Have the 'usual' Receiver, speakers, DVD, VHS, Beta, and tape recorders, etc, when I get them set up after the extended move.

Comment

Hi All,

Signed up because I need help resurrecting a laptop.

Look forward to anything anyone can help with!

Comment

Hi All, im here because i bricked my HP sprout pc by installing the wrong bios update.. im now looking for a bios dump to bring back my treasure pc back to life , Thanks in advance to all !

Comment

Hi all

I have just joined, i work in laptop repair and would like to expand my knowledge of bios configuration etc.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi All

Signed up as looking to start repairing some home appliances. I don't have a great deal of experience in fixing electronics but find it intriguing and am keen to learn and this site looks impressive to me.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Just a quick Hi!

Joined as I had a monitor to repair, but think I have managed it with just 2 cap's replaced thanks to the help of existing threads here!

Cheers
                        Kev

Comment

Hi to the board members,

came here after searching help for a problem on Thinkpad X1 carbon gen 3.

Interesting board.

Still not sure how to backup BIOS ROM without soldering. Tried forum search, but rather ineffective ... Missing how-to's ...

Maybe somone could PM me.

Cheers from Bavaria Mark

Comment

Hello,

I work in computer security and i love anything to do with computer hardware. I currently design dashboards for various SIEM tools and creating reporting apps to make the C levels happy.

Comment

Hello greetings, my name is Braulio I am from Venezuela electronic by profession, I am starting in this branch of PC motherboard repair and I congratulate you by this means we help each other to learn more about this beautiful branch of technology ... I like it learn and I am looking to learn and then teach low-income children and they can boost their lives to be better ... success for all ...

Comment

Hi,

I have just joined the community as a novice who enjoys an electronics puzzle

Comment

hello

Comment

Здравствуйте, уважаемые форумчане! Меня зовут Александр, я из России. Всю свою жизнь я занимаюсь ремонтом электроники. Много чего отремонтировал и знаю, но всегда хочется узнать больше . Сейчас работаю телемастером.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm a University Student and i study information technology (or computer science, i actually don't know how it's called in english ^^').
                                      But especially regarding hardware reparation and similar i' m still very new ^^'

Comment

Hello, My name is Chandra and a hobby electronics engineer and professionally Embedded software engineer. I do repair electronics for myself and for my friends. Thanks.

Comment

hello world

Comment

Working...
                                          X