This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Since it's required to post first before starting a new thread, just figured I'd say Hello!

Comment

Ansari Musatafa From Mumbai India

Comment

Hi everyone,

My first post, as I have a 4 year old Samsung Plasma that developed a problem last July, then sat in its box until last week. My brother and I tried a simple repair that only worked temporarily, so now I'm annoyed enough to go on a quest to try to fix it. Wish me luck!

Tim

Comment

Hi everyone,im a new member here and dont even know if im in the right place to lift my restrictions,,,,,

Comment

Hello, I have just started trying to fix gadgets and all electronics devices. What I do is buy defective devices, try to fix them but I don't sell 'em. I keep 'em and try experimenting with them. My very first try repairing was with our old crt tv. It was successful, thanks to google. I have also tried fixing tablets that have boot loops and replaced broken LCD's and touch screen. My most recent is the monitor I am using right now which was flickering at power on and stabilizes after a while. It had 3 bad caps that I replaced and now it's working quite nicely. I am planning to replace the CCFL backlight with LED's. But right now my current project is a 40" LCD TV with no picture. I want to get full access to the information here and be able to post my questions so I can successfully pull off this repair.

Comment

What happened? I still can't make new thread

Comment

Newbie here that likes to tinker and take things apart to see how they work. I also like to try to service things myself as I have nothing but time on my hands and heck, I can screw it up just a good myself without paying someone else to do it.

Great site you have here, with lots of good info!!!

Comment

Hello

Came up with a problem that's beyond my abilities so decided to ask some help.

Comment

Hi, I'm Jose from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Came up to find some help with my Samsung led tv and found this forum very interesting.

Comment

Hello,

problems with my plasma TV led me this forum which is a great source of information. I worked from 1996 - 2000 as an electronics technician repairing mostly camcorders and VCRs. I moved since to IT but electronics is still an area a I'm interested in.

Comment

Hi I'm Ricki in kent

Comment

hello new to this trying to gain knowledge and open a new door so just saying in advance thanks for your patience

Comment

Hi everybody I decided to join this forum because I recently revived an lg plasma with some issues and I also want to get into repairing other things as well.

Comment

Hi Everybody,

My name is Tommgb. What that means is that my name is Tom and I have a couple of MGB's, a 1968 and a 1977.

My most recent interest is antique radio repair and restoration. I've spent a lot of time on the ARF, the antique radio forum. I've learned a lot and came here to broaden my electronic repair knowledge.

Thank you for starting this website.

Regards, Tom

Comment

hello to the forum :-)
                                glad to be here

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  I finally registered badcaps after wandering around for various broken stuff i éventualité repair. Thank you guys for sharing this information and helping people !
                                  Bye!

Comment

Hey guys,
                                    i came across this site via Google. Hope I can find some useful tips and solutions to get things repaired.
                                    Looking forward to enjoy reading and posting.

Comment

Hi everyone

Thank you for support

Comment

Hello everyone! My first post!

Hoping to resurrect an older LG Plasma TV.

Wish me luck!

Comment

thanks very much is an amazing site to learn so much

Comment

Working...
                                          X