This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I am Rev. I picked up fixing tv's as a hobby, and I was hoping to learn a lot from this forum. Good luck to everyone trying to find the solutions they need!

Comment

Dale here, in suburban St Louis, Missouri, USA.

I first learned electronics on radios that glowed in the dark, and started repairing electronic stuff as a (paid) tech in 1967. Over the last decade or so I have resurrected a handful of computer power supplies, and a few other items, by replacing failed or marginal 'lytic caps. I have known about this site for quite a while, and finally got around to formally registering and joining.

Comment

Bonjour et merci pour votre accueil. Bonne journƩe et bonne aide Ơ tous & toutes ;-).

Comment

Hello i'm Dan and i'm from Philippines.A newbie in Electronics and Computer repair. Im looking forward to learn and share my knowledge with regards of electronics and computer repair. To ADMIN thanks for the approval of my account registration

Comment

hello everyone, thank you for being accepted in this forum. I am from Indonesia

Comment

I found this forum years ago and it helped me fix my syncmaster 216BW monitors who's caps bombed out... one is fading in and out again so may need additional help once more!

this time I signed up for an account. Thanks for the help in advance!

Comment

Hallo, I'm the compaq guy and my interest is in vintage Compaq deskpro systems.

I'm here as like many of you, those systems are old and rickety and often need recapped, and datasheets are hard to come by...

Comment

I've posted here before, but have since moved to using an anonymous email address for privacy reasons. I know what not to do

Comment

Hi, Gareth from Dublin...registered long time ago, haven't logged in in years in but always check it out when im stuck...fixed philips pfl few times thanks to info here..
                    New tv ...new problem...

Comment

Hi,

Recently joined looking for laptop schematics, have a new found hobby of keeping old but useable laptops out of landfill

Comment

Hi all, nice to meet you.
                        I'm Cokan, I'm from Indonesia & there's not much I can explain about me because my background is not from school or college, I just like soldering smoke because if I don't have solder smoke my stomach will growl.
                        I started this hobby from 2009 since then I want to continue to grow because I realize I have never been in school but my desire to learn is still a lot like a glass that is never full when filled with water.
                        That's all from me, so I ask for the guidance and direction of the members in this group will be very helpful and I thank you.
                        Regards

Note: just to write this message I have to be helped by google translation.

Comment

Hello everyone. New here and fairly new to board level repair. I have enjoyed taking things apart. Oh and i'm old. That is all

Comment

Hello everyone, Im new here not literally new I've been a silent reader and this will be the first time I will make a post . Hoping to know more about repair . thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm new here, and also a beginner at repairing motherboards. I found very useful most of the posts here. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and helping others.

Comment

hello everyone, new to bios unlocking but have done quite a bit of research and hopefully be able to assist others too.

Comment

Hi All, I'm just here for advice really. I'm based in the UK and do this as a hobby.

Comment

Hey everyone, I've been lurking in this forum for a bit now. I started repairing computer components as a hobby a few months ago. Just reading through the threads here has already been of tremendous help and I learned quite a bit.

Comment

Hello, everybody! It's nice to join the community!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Newbie in electronics, just joined for some advice in motherboard repair.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Wondering how many years it would take to tell all those thrilling stories of users fixing (or failing ) stuff

Comment

Working...
                                          X