Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by newbie_unlocker View Post
    hi everyone i am hoping someone can assist me? i have a hp elitebook 850 g1, i have attched a ch341a using the clip method and according to the ch341a it dumped a file from the winbond chip which is still soldered to the board which the size that was dumped is 2,048kb in size. i saved it as biosold.bin and dragged it into the hpunlocker which then created the biosold_unlocked.bin

i then flashed this back to the winbond chip and verified the file which matched but the administrator plus other user names in the bios still remains. what could i be doing wrong? and is there anyone who can help me out?
    post the backup of the bios, the original bios of the laptop.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

the biosinfo.bin was dumped from the larger chip and the biosinfo.bin was dumped from the winbond chip hope that helps and thanks for the reply.

hope you can sort this
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        try..
        Hi, Bro
        I need Bios 735, 745 g6 original, Can you help me?
        Thanks for sharing

Comment

the biosinfo.bin was dumped from the larger chip and the biosinfo.bin was dumped from the winbond chip hope that helps and thanks for the reply.

hope you can sort this
          the 16 MB bios is empty read once more and post again ..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by onlylove17 View Post
            Hi, Bro
            I need Bios 735, 745 g6 original, Can you help me?
            Thanks for sharing
            post the full name and model of the laptop and the backup of the bios.

Comment

the 16 MB bios is empty read once more and post again ..
              try this one i have just read it again thanks also i am using asprogrammer v 1.380.
              Attached Files

Comment

try this one i have just read it again thanks also i am using asprogrammer v 1.380.
                just as empty..don't use the clip..you give errors..better pull your wires from the bios chip to the programmer ..

Comment

just as empty..don't use the clip..you give errors..better pull your wires from the bios chip to the programmer ..
                  can you check this one 1 more time i have changed the as programmer version

thanks again
                  Attached Files

Comment

post the full name and model of the laptop and the backup of the bios.
                    HP elitebook 745 g6 (r74)

Comment

HP elitebook 745 g6 (r74)
                      and the original bios of the laptop ???

Comment

can you check this one 1 more time i have changed the as programmer version

thanks again
                        it is not good even now..check with the HxD program the copy you send..enter the copy of your bios and a correct copy of the laptop bios (find on the forum) in the HxD program and make the comparison ..

Comment

this one
                          Attached Files

Comment

this one
                            Attached Files

Comment

this one
                              bios extracted from the HP site update
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone.

In the UEFITool, I am trying to empty my first padding in the BIOS region. After extraction, I use the HxD program and use the "Fill selection" command to replace all data with FF. Next, I replace the padding with the modified file. But for some reason, the file sizes differ and I can not rebuild my bios file due to the size difference.
                                Can anyone guide me on the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by shiraz77 View Post
                                  Hi everyone.

In the UEFITool, I am trying to empty my first padding in the BIOS region. After extraction, I use the HxD program and use the "Fill selection" command to replace all data with FF. Next, I replace the padding with the modified file. But for some reason, the file sizes differ and I can not rebuild my bios file due to the size difference.
                                  What bios are you working on and from what model.......
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by shiraz77 View Post
                                    Hi everyone.

Problem fixed, my bad. It is a little tricky modifying padding size.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                      What bios are you working on and from what model.......
                                      Elitebook 840 G6.

It has two bios chips. Would anyone know if I need to clean both of them?

Comment

Elitebook 840 G6.

Any help in unlocking would be appreciated. I have attached the bios files.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

hi everyone, ok I need some help so here goes..I have a hp 850 g1 which has an administrator password and just below that in the bios there are two more users. I have bought a ch341a and I also have the hp unlock.exe..i have desoldered the larger of the two chips that are on the board. I think I may have bought the wrong sop8 chip socket as attached because it's the 150mil version but my bios chip doesn't seem to fit in it causing my ch341a to produce ff and ffff when trying to detec. do I need the 200mil? also the chip I have is 25q128a 13eco 99chn 42005 and is 8 pin what is the more reliable software that will have this chip number in its database that actually works or confirmed working with a hp 850 g1? I have about 300 of these laptops to work on.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X