This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I am a aspiring OEM that repairs power supply issues and is interested in making my own

Comment

Hi, I'm a TV technician

Comment

Hello,
        IĀ“m starting this hobbie of tv and other electronic equipments repairs and i would like to have some of your expert guidance.
        Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi everybody!
          I'm trying to fix two Dell LCD monitors:
          -One U2312HMt with a flickering image
          -One U2414H with half of the backlight non working
          Thanks

Comment

Hi. My name is Mikhail. I am not a professional repairer, but an amateur enthusiast, and I need to recover my Dell 2007FPB.

Comment

Hi! My name is Gilberto, i'm from Mexico and primary repair pcs and printers, i'm starting in repair in component level for laptops and some boards from Oki Printers and Fujitsu Scaners!

This forum is great, thanks for forming this community

Comment

Hello everyone im new to this site. I hope ill learn a lot of it .

kind regards

Comment

Hi im new here Im a Filipino from phillipines want to learn so much on this forum hope I can work with good technitian here.

Im just a Newly Gradute Student in a Public University In mindanao

Im a Technitian and Im willing to learn more in this forum

Comment

Hi All, I'm a computer enthusiast who likes to tinker. I'm a hobbyist more than anything, and like to diagnose and repair anything that is broken. I'm glad I found this site, looks like a great community!

Comment

Hallo alle zusammen. Mein Name ist Dirk, ich wohne in der NƤhe von Vienna / Austria.
                      Ich schraube gerne an allen mƶglichen GerƤten und versuche immer erst einmal etwas zu reparieren statt alles immer neu zu kaufen.
                      Ich bin hier wegen meinem defekten Heimkinosystem, welches laut PANASONIC nicht mehr zu reparieren geht. Ich glaube aber fest daran dass man das doch reparieren kann.

Ich habe hier schon viele BeitrƤge gelesen, und finde diese Seite super. Leider spreche ich nur deutsch, lasse mir aber die BeitrƤge von Google automatisch Ć¼bersetzen.
                      Habt einen schƶnen Tag

Comment

Hello guys, good to be here.

Comment

Hi!!!

Comment

Hi forum members.
                            My name is Matt and I run an IT AV Tech Business in Brisbane Australia.
                            I have had my old favourite TV just die on me and I am saddened.
                            It is a LG 60PZ570 and I love this TV. It has run my whole system for years and many hours of watching and gaming pleasure.
                            I will now join this very informative community in my daily scavenge for knowledge and hopefully acquire some to help fix my beloved LG.
                            Regards
                            Matty

Comment

Hi!
                              Im from Sweden.

Btw, i donĀ“t like lead-free solder..

Comment

Good day I am a repair technician for an company for over 6 years doing board level repairs.

Comment

Hello all!

I own a electronics repair shop repairing cell phones and computers at the board component level.

VOTE FOR THE RIGHT TO REPAIR!!!

Comment

Hey there from Germany,

my name is Markus and I prefer repair stuff over buying new ;-)
                                    Hopefully someone will be able to help me.

Thanks!!
                                    Markus

Comment

Hello all Im from Bulgaria and ever since i cut the tv cable while the set was on i am into electronics
                                      by the way i was 5y old.

Comment

I i needed a post

Comment

Good day to everyone!

I'm Ed from the Philippines. nice to part of this helpful community.

Comment

Working...
                                          X