Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software to analyze Video RAM faults on graphics cards?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Software to analyze Video RAM faults on graphics cards?

Hi!

It's already the second RX 550 that I can't run on the tserver. The message is displayed:

[error][Framework] Exception during attempt to execute test: Baffin not supported by current TCore2 build (TCoreLexa)
    [error][Framework] AK600.001

Is there a solution to enable the tserver with the baffin gpu?

Comment

Originally posted by gabi200 View Post
      hello,
      after booting in legacy the menu appears,
      and when I want to test AMD rx4xx/rx5xx it gives me an error.

error 13 invalid or unsupported executable format
      press any key to continue

has anyone else encountered this problem?
      im suffering for the same problem tried both kings_overkill's software and the new one but both are same. İ couldnt find anything on the net. motherboard gigabyte h61m s2pv cpu i3 3220

Comment

Running mods using version 455.127 to test a rtx 3090 gave me error

gldga102.bin file does not exist

Running mats of the same version also gave me error

failed to map register memory space

Anybody know why ?

Comment

have the same problem with Error 13, I've repartitioned it several times, I've also tried overkill but always this annoying error 13 invalid or unsupported executable format
          What can I do I'm at my wits end I also have the latest bios on my M5A97 R2.0 mainboard
          Attached Files

Comment

https://anonfiles.com/Z0cak5a4y1/DiskGenius_rar

I have the solution for the error 13 invalid or unsupported executable format
            The problem is that the new version of Diskgenius causes errors in the bootloader of the original files
            Simply recreate the PMF files with the linked version Boot to Legacy and the error is gone

Comment

or this https://file.io/OBYM6UXP4lnq
              Diskgenius Version:V5.3.0.1066

Comment

here the Tserver Images
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nRI...ifHrZQvU8/view

Comment

Diskgenius Version:V5.3.0.1066
                  https://mega.nz/file/Y6AEGLBJ#kkJOcm...mDggXpIx5qkRpQ
                  Last edited by breid; 04-26-2022, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by breid View Post
                    https://anonfiles.com/Z0cak5a4y1/DiskGenius_rar

I have the solution for the error 13 invalid or unsupported executable format
                    The problem is that the new version of Diskgenius causes errors in the bootloader of the original files
                    Simply recreate the PMF files with the linked version Boot to Legacy and the error is gone
                    That solved the error 13 invalid or unsupported executable format for me. Thanks

Comment

Hello Richard. I have tested this software and do not see any advantages over the MATS USB version.

From what I understand this guy just added support for several other GPUs (AMD) of the newer generations.

I was expecting support for older GPUs, particularly the Nvidia 8 and 9 series as I have many of these iconic cards, but haven't been able to test any of them as they aren't supported.

I got the same result as with MATS USB version.

Comment

Nvidia MODS/MATS 173.48
                        Attached Files
                        OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                          Nvidia MODS/MATS 173.48
                          Does this one support the Nvidia 8 and 9 series?

If so, that would be great.

EDIT: It does not work on GTX 260 or 9800GT or 8800GT.
                          Last edited by bundlestars; 06-11-2022, 04:56 AM.

Comment

I used it on 8800 GTS G80.

GTX 260 won't be supported as it is a GT200 core, however there is some support for G9x.
                            Last edited by piernov; 06-11-2022, 05:29 AM.
                            OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

guys is there a version that runs on UEFI system?. i need to diagnose laptop but there is no legacy mode option in bios

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                                I used it on 8800 GTS G80.

GTX 260 won't be supported as it is a GT200 core, however there is some support for G9x.
                                Perhaps I am doing something wrong. When I input the following command I get an error message "command not found".

Code:
                                ./mats -e 10
                                Did you set up a normal DOS USB stick or how did you test your card?

Comment

Originally posted by candan55 View Post
                                  im suffering for the same problem tried both kings_overkill's software and the new one but both are same. İ couldnt find anything on the net. motherboard gigabyte h61m s2pv cpu i3 3220
                                  Try an old version of disk genius, or same version from the video.

i tryed and works

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
                                    The program name is mats.exe
                                    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/te...ocards.313958/

It is part of nVidia MODS: MOdular Diagnostic Software
                                    https://docplayer.net/24603374-Mods-...-products.html
                                    hi , i am quite new in this filed . does anyone know how i can find mods and mats diagnostic software but the latest version , 455, .. ?

Comment

Originally posted by frazerxavier View Post
                                      I have tried this one and all the tools work like charm except for windows 10 4 test. did you get this one working? When i click on the windows 10 for test it throw's an error so if i click on Enter or F8 does not do anything and shows the same error page again. Is there a change in the bios setting that is required? i watched the video available and saw that he selects the IGPU from the BIOS settings and i have that selected but seams like it does not make a difference for me even if i have no graphic card installed. If i install new version of windows in the partition for windows 10 it changes the config file and the grub is lost. So i have to restore the 1.pmf to get the grub menu back again but i loose the window 10 boot again. Currently i have windows 10 installed on a separate drive and use this for testing. My current setup is RAM testing tools on one drive and windows 10 on a different drive. Can anyone shed some light if you have tried this new version and got windows 10 to work from the grub menu.

I have also found this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY3R...91%D0%B8%D1%82

It May Help Someone to install Tserver in Drive

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the cause for an error 43 on a Asrock Phantom gaming D Radeon RX570 8G.

As far as i am able to tell the voltage rails seem to be functioning.
                                        The vbios has the correct md5 checksum. and has been reprogrammed from a known working card dump.

The following tests have been executed, although some fail for reasons i can't guess.

dmgg.py 256 8 ok
                                        tserver -boardtest=memfa ok
                                        tserver -boardtest=sitquick ok

tserver -boardtest=mba error AK751.406 (implicit declaration of pci_physfn)
                                        tserver -boardtest=quickmfg error AK751.406 (implicit declaration of pci_physfn)
                                        tserver -boardtest=extmfg error AK309.007PA (atombios locker not found trough toollib)

would anyone have a clue if these 2 errors would be related to the test suite or could these be hardware?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

I have probably figured out myself.

I had different disk images, one of them a HDClone image was missing the /mods/rx570 folder and the other, a 5 partition Disgenius version, which did have this folder produced the errors i was experiencing.

I copied the /mods/* folders over and can now run the tests (almost) successfully (as my test system's bios doesn't support resizable BAR, the SAM test fails).
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X