Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung LCD panel a320ap20s4lv0.4. There appears vertical lines where ever there is t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LCD panel a320ap20s4lv0.4. There appears vertical lines where ever there is t

I have a problem with my Samsung LCD panel a320ap20s4lv0.4. There appears vertical lines where ever there is text . See my pictures.
    this problem only happen with HDMI input, not with VGA
    the picture is so good with VGA input
    Could this be fixed by cutting some kind of tracks on PCB that drives the LCD panel?
    vgh even vgh odd signal from Shift Register
    and directly connected to panel?
    Thanks for all the help in advance.
    panel: a320ap20s4lv0.4
    main board: 090-6M1814-06

Last edited by ridaKHI; 03-24-2021, 02:57 AM.

Re: Samsung LCD panel a320ap20s4lv0.4. There appears vertical lines where ever there

Did you try a different source, dvd player or something to rule out the pc as the possible issue or different hdmi cable?

Comment

Re: Samsung LCD panel a320ap20s4lv0.4. There appears vertical lines where ever there

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
      Did you try a different source, dvd player or something to rule out the pc as the possible issue or different hdmi cable?
      Yes, of course
      Last edited by ridaKHI; 03-24-2021, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Then reflow hdmi chip off-curse.

Comment

All the vertical lines, line up exactly with the OSD text
          and hdmi input

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
            Then reflow hdmi chip off-curse.
            All the vertical lines, line up exactly with the OSD text

Comment

Working...
            X