memory name : W25q64bv

main board model: Bn41-02104d

thanks guys in advance badly needed...
    samsung-ua40j5000ar:bn41-02104 dump
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Hello,
      Can you please help me out. I am looking for firmware, dump and recovery software for a TECHWOOD TD22LED13-2 television (reference 10083420 1307) with VESTEL brand main board model 17mb82-1a, (reference 260912) for eprom U10 and U12. TV without DVD player
      Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Denis J View Post
        Hello,
        Can you please help me out. I am looking for firmware, dump and recovery software for a TECHWOOD TD22LED13-2 television (reference 10083420 1307) with VESTEL brand main board model 17mb82-1a, (reference 260912) for eprom U10 and U12. TV without DVD player
        Thank you very much for your help.
        Try to recover using USB Firmware Recovery.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much Lotas, I will test it

Comment

Hello Lotas,
            I'm sorry the recovery software has no action on my TV. I still have the red led flashing

Comment

Hello Lotas,
              I'm sorry the recovery software has no action on my TV. I still have the red led flashing
              Try this dump VESTEL 17mb82-1a "22"
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking for usb firmware for Toshiba 37RV635DB for 2.1.77.2
                Toshiba links that used to be working are now no more! It looks like there are only supporting the Vestel sets only with a chat service or email.
                My set doesn't always come out of standby with side controls or remote control. I know this is firmware related issue as with the 42XV635D however I have this firmware but will not work on my model!
                So any help would be appreciated.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cheeky2 View Post
                  Looking for usb firmware for Toshiba 37RV635DB for 2.1.77.2
                  Toshiba links that used to be working are now no more! It looks like there are only supporting the Vestel sets only with a chat service or email.
                  My set doesn't always come out of standby with side controls or remote control. I know this is firmware related issue as with the 42XV635D however I have this firmware but will not work on my model!
                  So any help would be appreciated.
                  Thanks
                  Toshiba FW 2.1.77.2
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lotas; 11-10-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks Lotas for looking I have just tried it and unfortunately it doesn't update just like the copy I have (from a German forum a while back).
                    I suspect that this maybe be as a result of regional variations to the software that Toshiba implemented.
                    If I find a solution or the software I will update it here.

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                      Токаї ltl-1902e hk-7050-ci-v3.04-b
                      Just to report after I tried: the Tokai dumps didn't work, as the Tokai panel is 1366x768 whereas mine is 1920x1080. The grunkel one did the job, now it seems to not freeze up anymore, unfortunately though the remote seems to be unable to communicate with the tv.
                      is it possible that with the Grunkel SPI file flashed it doesn't recognize the original Trevi remote anymore?

Thank you!
                      Davide

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocomputer View Post
                        Just to report after I tried: the Tokai dumps didn't work, as the Tokai panel is 1366x768 whereas mine is 1920x1080. The grunkel one did the job, now it seems to not freeze up anymore, unfortunately though the remote seems to be unable to communicate with the tv.
                        is it possible that with the Grunkel SPI file flashed it doesn't recognize the original Trevi remote anymore?

Thank you!
                        Davide
                        Yes, the coding of the remote control has changed, now you need a remote control for "grunkel" or pick up a universal remote control.

Comment

hello LOTAS,
                          I flashed the U10 and u12 eproms with the 17MB82-1A software (EN25q64; BIN ET en25q16; BIN) that you generously provided me and then I put the USB key with the vestel 17mb82-1A Recovery software USB program. When switching on the television, the LEDs of the television and of the USB key flashed quickly and at the same speed. A few minutes later the led of the USB key changed to fixed and the led of the television continued to flash more slowly and the TV still does not start. Do you have a solution for my problem.
                          Thank you

Comment

hello LOTAS,
                            I flashed the U10 and u12 eproms with the 17MB82-1A software (EN25q64; BIN ET en25q16; BIN) that you generously provided me and then I put the USB key with the vestel 17mb82-1A Recovery software USB program. When switching on the television, the LEDs of the television and of the USB key flashed quickly and at the same speed. A few minutes later the led of the USB key changed to fixed and the led of the television continued to flash more slowly and the TV still does not start. Do you have a solution for my problem.
                            Thank you
                            Hello, why did you install usb recovery after firmware 25q64 and 25q16, your TV also did not start, you all tried the firmware for this chassis that I posted?

Comment

Hello lotas,
                              Yes all tried and the TV still does not start

Comment

Hello lotas,
                                Yes all tried and the TV still does not start
                                If the problem persists with all the firmwares, the problem may be different: dc / dc converters, processor ..., try writing to new spi flash 25q64 and 25q16.

Comment

I also think that the problem is elsewhere although all the tensions are present and correct. I also replaced the two eprom u12 with the same reference and u10 with an EN25F32

Comment

I also think that the problem is elsewhere although all the tensions are present and correct. I also replaced the two eprom u12 with the same reference and u10 with an EN25F32
                                    And also, how did you update using usb Recovery software, write in detail, maybe you did not do it right.

Comment

I extracted it from the RAR file and put on a stick formatted in fat32 put in the usb socket of the TV turned off. Then press OK on the remote control and switch on the TV.
                                      The U10 and U12 eproms I loaded them with an EZP2019 programmer from aliexpres

Comment

Unpack the file with the "pkg" extension to the root directory on a usb formatted in fat32, deselect TV (remove the plug from the socket) insert usb, hold down the OK button and without releasing it, supply power to the TV, as the leds flash, release the OK button.

Comment

VESTEL 17MB82-2, 17MB82S, 17MB82-1A - Recovery Software (USB)
                                          REVIEWS:
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X