This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motherboard schematics archive?

Please if anyone can help me to find this schematic i searched for more than a week with no succees. thanks in advance.
    Acer Aspire 10 SW5-011 (SW5-012)
    Pegatron P0JAC2

Comment

Hello everyone!

I recently replaced a bunch of caps for my neighbour's Dell GX 520 mini tower, he uses it as a print server for his work. There's still some problems with serial communication, dropping in and out occasionally.
      Does anyone have schematics or know where to look for it (GX 520)? I already looked your ftp server and clicked most of what google offered with no luck.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by spleenharvester View Post
        Hey all.

There are quite a few of us who do board level repair on here now. Might it be worth us putting lots of schematics in one thread?

That way we hopefully don't have to go on a wild goose chase every time we need one. :p

Comment

Originally posted by ala_borbe View Post
          my folder gets updated again... asus, acer, apple, fujitsu, toshiba, hp, benq, samsung... schematics and some more

ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/uploads/ala_borbe/
          Hi everyone
          Can I have username and password thanks

Comment

Hi anyone have the schematics for Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop ?
            I cannot find it anywhere.
            Hope someone can help.
            Thanks !!!!

Comment

hi,
              can you send me a pw and login, have apple schematics and brd files

Comment

Hi there,can you give me user and pass for the arkive please.
                Thank you

Comment

Hi there,i m looking everywere for the toshiba P55 board VG20SQG schematic and cant find it can anyone help me,thank you all in advance for any help.

Comment

tkx pple you are the best

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
                      If you want, I can set up a ftp account where you can upload them... then topcat or whoever wants to get download them in bulk from my ftp account instead of wasting time clicking on every attachment and so on. Or I can also submit several at a time on the forum here straight from the dedicated server, nice and fast.

I already have a large collection of datasheets freely available here (and I'm actually in process of cleaning it up/refreshing datasheets):

ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/

^ See datasheets/capacitors/ and service_manuals/
                      Hey Mariushm,
                      Can i get access to the FTP account to view the material.
                      Thank you very much. Have nice day.

Comment

The ftp server works, just connect to it using a ftp client software and download whatever you want from there.

Totally off-topic .. the temp folder is 483 GB in size... so download what you want.

Or you can download filelist.txt or filelist.txt.gz from that folder and search in it for keywords and then go straight to what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
                          The ftp server works, just connect to it using a ftp client software and download whatever you want from there.

Totally off-topic .. the temp folder is 483 GB in size... so download what you want.

Or you can download filelist.txt or filelist.txt.gz from that folder and search in it for keywords and then go straight to what you want.
                          Hi,
                          I have search for Asus P6T or any x58 1366 motherboard schematics on that repositor but it seems to not have any.

Anyone have one of these schematics i really need to track the VRM path on this motherboards because i think i have several mosfet shorted

Comment

I can upload too.
                            send user and pass

Comment

Hi can I have user name and password please. I have 4 cd to upload also please delete if not allowed there is a website which is free http://laptopblue.vn/download2.html

Comment

I came here years ago when I was attempting to revive the PSU in an old Viewsonic display... several years later and I find myself here again thanks to my 2010 Macbook Pro.

Basically, I've absolutely flogged this thing for the last 7 years, a chunk of it when I did a 4 hour a day train commute. A while ago after a major overhaul to Apple's hardware abstraction layer for UI rendering, a lot of stuff finally got offloaded to the GPU that people didn't know was still done in software.

This was great for my desktop, but essentially gave my Macbook a falling disease, getting kernel panic a few seconds after the GPU would be switched in. I was surprised it hadn't happened sooner as most mac users are aware that various models with discreet Nvidia GPUs up to 2011 are ticking timebombs. My previous model was a 2006 version with an 8600M, and it eventually just went black one day.

I was about to give up and started considering a replacement machine, however I was on a tight budget and really wanted to find an alternative. Having a fair bit of experience working with some very competent high end hardware designers, I was wary that much of the info I'd found from people reflowing or reballing seemed to be leaning more in the direction of witchcraft than actual engineering. Eventually I found a thread where I discovered actual insight regarding fixes made know by Duke Fawks and Louis Rossmann.

That sent me on the hunt for more information and eventually schematics/board files, leading me here where I found what needed on mariushm's ftp server (thanks).

Because I'm interstate and all my tools are in storage, I went looking locally for someone competent to do the replacement, but everyone laughed at me and said they wouldn't touch that stuff. So then a really cheap chinese rework station off ebay, soldering supplies and caps from RS, and even for $100 from SCRATCH, I'm laughing back.

After replacing the offending $2 part a couple of weeks ago, it started, and then didn't panic, so with nothing to lose, plugged in my 25" WQHD display which runs natively at the GPUs maximum capable resolution of 2560x1440... and after 4 weeks, not one panic and no need to restart.

Don't throw it way, pull it apart

Comment

Hey guys, does anyone have the layout for Asus ET2232i (AR5B125) really just want to know what chip/ solder points i can cross to reset Bios Boot password.

Comment

This is a treasure trove of info, manuals and schematics. I went to the FTP site but could only access the ala_borbe directory -- the others required logon credentials.

** Update ** Changed from IE11 to Chrome and no logon credentials requested. Some config in IE11 I guess...

I'm looking for the schematic for the MSI P45 Platinum (MS-7512 v1.1) mobo. In particular between the Northbridge P45 chip and the 4 DIMM slots. I've lost channel A and suspect a bad capacitor. These are solid caps and unless they explode they don't show much in the way of physical indications of failure and I would like to narrow things down a bit before starting to pull/test caps.

Anybody know where I could find a schematic for this mobo?

Thanks in advance...
                                    Last edited by Howard_Woodard; 07-11-2017, 09:43 AM.
                                    Howard
                                    Seattle, WA

Comment

Is the rev 1.0 similar enough?

Clean the RAM slots with contact cleaner, check voltage on RAM sticks, check for any trace damage and broken solder joint.
                                      On a PC which has been dropped, I had to reflow all the pins of the RAM slot to get it to work reliably.
                                      OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

piernov, you're my new hero! Thank you ever so much. This is perfect. The only difference I can see is that the schematic refers to DDR3 but the board spec is for DDR2.

I'm your new best bud,

Howard
                                        Last edited by Howard_Woodard; 07-12-2017, 09:41 AM.
                                        Howard
                                        Seattle, WA

Comment

Please, can anyone help me with this schematic?
                                          IRIS BSW MB 14279-1 PBW:896X3 REV: A00, for Dell Inspiron 14 3452
                                          Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                          X