Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus zenbook duo UX481F

Hi,

I bought a zenbook that has a bios password, cant go into recovery. so i have used a programmer to get the bios from the chip. winbond 25Q128JVPQ. I thought i could flash a new bios image onto it but it seems like the file is too big and needs to be edited. i have opened both bios files in UEFItool but could not work out how to do it. after spending hours searching i need help!

i have attached the original and newest bios from asus for this laptop.

cheers.
    Attached Files

Re: Asus zenbook duo UX481F

Originally posted by Yeti View Post
    Hi,

I bought a zenbook that has a bios password, cant go into recovery. so i have used a programmer to get the bios from the chip. winbond 25Q128JVPQ. I thought i could flash a new bios image onto it but it seems like the file is too big and needs to be edited. i have opened both bios files in UEFItool but could not work out how to do it. after spending hours searching i need help!

i have attached the original and newest bios from asus for this laptop.

cheers.
    unlocked
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks hoaca388 so much. It worked. Really appreciate your help.

Ross

Comment

can i used the unlocked bios to no power?? i suspect maybe its bios issue also

Comment

Working...
        X