This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

Anyone have a schematic for a Gigabyte RTX 2070, or any RTX 2070?

Comment

this is 2080 is 95% same as 2070 for reference cards
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.rafi View Post
        this is 2080 is 95% same as 2070 for reference cards
        Thanks for that. This file seems a bit mangled, though. Several duplicated/missing pages (2x page 11 instead of page 10, etc.), and that is NOT the correct pinout for a uP9512.

I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS, boots fine in Windows Safe Mode, but freezes the instant you try to load a driver. BIOS manually reflashed, no change. Voltages are all fine, PCIe lines all look good. Suspect Vcore power supply issues, or I guess could be a bad GPU. My first 2070, so there may be potential causes that I'm not aware of. Not super familiar with the circuit.

Comment

If the vcore on iductors is 0.9 Volts , then mightbe a bad gpu ,or some bad mosfets of the core if you have oscilloscope try to check if the pmws are all simillar and equal going to gpu. when loading drivers the gpu boost and bad pmws signals can cause it crashing, also what gpuz is showing without drivers ?and does it crash also as secondary card using another grapgic as primary or builtin gpu if you got one ., some times mat can give you no errors because is running on 300 mhz memory speed , try increase that (which i donot know if is possible) or increase the tested size more than 20 megabyte.

Comment

I'm looking for a schematic for a graphics card that uses Vishay SIC632 power stages. Really any card would do. Need to find values for surrounding resistors and capacitors...

Comment

Hello i am deseperately looking for the boardview of the XFX R9 380X 4Go...
              If somebody can help me.
              Thanks.

Comment

thank you for these

Comment

Originally posted by didi79 View Post
                  I'm looking for a schematic for a graphics card that uses Vishay SIC632 power stages. Really any card would do. Need to find values for surrounding resistors and capacitors...
                  Do you have the SIC632 datasheet? There's usually a 'typical circuit diagram' included in the datasheet. Might be enough to get you in the right neighborhood...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe24 View Post
                    Do you have the SIC632 datasheet? There's usually a 'typical circuit diagram' included in the datasheet. Might be enough to get you in the right neighborhood...
                    https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...084433d057.pdf does have a typical application diagram, but it shows no values of surrounding components

Comment

Originally posted by didi79 View Post
                      https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...084433d057.pdf does have a typical application diagram, but it shows no values of surrounding components
                      Well that's real helpful of them, lol. Still . . . by just looking at the circuit, you can at least see what the various components are used for.

For instance, all the resistors in your datasheet diagram appear to be simple pullup resistors, probably anything between 10K-100k should work, whatever you've got on hand. If the circuit requires any voltage divider networks that need to be super precise, the manufacturer will typically give you more detail on those.

As far as the capacitors go, most other buck converters use about 1 uF for their input power supply cap. The bootstrap cap I don't know, but looking at a random datasheet (NCP51382), it asks for a 100+ nF MLCC. Probably similar in this case.

That just leaves your coil, driver MOSFETS, and output capacitor, which will be application-specific and will vary depending on switching frequency, load, etc.

Comment

I've got an RTX 2070 here that doesn't artifact, no memory errors in MATS, boots fine in Windows Safe Mode, but freezes the instant you try to load a driver. BIOS manually reflashed, no change. Voltages are all fine, PCIe lines all look good. Suspect Vcore power supply issues, or I guess could be a bad GPU. My first 2070, so there may be potential causes that I'm not aware of. Not super familiar with the circuit.
                        Moving this to it's own thread here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...78#post1053878

Comment

Hi, does anyone happen to have Zotac 1070 amp schematics ? thank you

Comment

Thank you for the schematics!

Comment

not sure if this is the right place or not ,hello does anybody have b/v and schematic for a Sapphire Pulse RX580 8gb
                              thank you

Comment

Hello!
                                I would like to know if a real Boardview (not only a schematic) exists for any RTX graphics card. It would be preferred for a RTX 2080Ti, but it is not that important.
                                Thanks in advance!

Comment

Does anyone have the file for a Gigabyte GTX 950 OC???

Comment

Hello
                                    I am looking for the Gigabyte 1060 Schematic diagram.
                                    Please share if anyone could get it.
                                    Or advice to a similar schematic diagram.
                                    Thank you

Comment

Well that's real helpful of them, lol. Still . . . by just looking at the circuit, you can at least see what the various components are used for.

For instance, all the resistors in your datasheet diagram appear to be simple pullup resistors, probably anything between 10K-100k should work, whatever you've got on hand. If the circuit requires any voltage divider networks that need to be super precise, the manufacturer will typically give you more detail on those.

As far as the capacitors go, most other buck converters use about 1 uF for their input power supply cap. The bootstrap cap I don't know, but looking at a random datasheet (NCP51382), it asks for a 100+ nF MLCC. Probably similar in this case.

That just leaves your coil, driver MOSFETS, and output capacitor, which will be application-specific and will vary depending on switching frequency, load, etc.
                                      You're more helpful than the manufacturer, thx.

Comment

I need one for Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme, if someone has it..? Please, and thank you if you do!

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                          Various AMD and Nvidia schematics and boardviews 2.
                                          Thanks a lot

save lots of time on diagnosing

Comment

Working...
                                          X