Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

Originally posted by sadenki View Post
    Big news, customers came in, try 3 times is windows password, couldn't find it, reboot twice, and TADAAA, power-on security kick in.
    So I gonna flash again with you modify bios, reset security and default setting, clean SSD, make a clean install and I should be fine
    I'm guessing it has something to do with windows autopilot. If it asks to log in to some company account after a fresh install and connecting to a network then it is so. Let's hope its not

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      yes.. you can write any bios version of the same laptop.. keep the original so you don't have problems.. and you can write it back when you want..
      Does it work when I flash old dump on 32mb chip and keep the 16mb chip as it is?

Comment

Originally posted by ogre4273 View Post
        Does it work when I flash old dump on 32mb chip and keep the 16mb chip as it is?
        what is your problem??? be more specific??? give more details..
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          what is your problem??? be more specific??? give more details..
          here is my problem in detailed explanation starting from post #29

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=rcunlocker

Comment

HP probook 450 g6 i5, s# 5CD8376KT0 , BIOS CHIP w25q128JVSQ - 1930/ Suddenly popup BIOS Password+ keyboardLayout /
            After BIOS write EZP3 program/ Power button not respond with battery or without battery/ Only orange light constant blinking/
            Is it keyboard issue?
            Or BIOS chip need to replace?
            Or Firmware file corrupted?
            Its my first time to ask help.

My password blocked bios file is attached. RCUnlocker missing component to unlock. Anyone with big heart could you please check? I believe lots of people including me appreciated.
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by farukCanada View Post
              HP probook 450 g6 i5, s# 5CD8376KT0 , BIOS CHIP w25q128JVSQ - 1930/ Suddenly popup BIOS Password+ keyboardLayout /
              After BIOS write EZP3 program/ Power button not respond with battery or without battery/ Only orange light constant blinking/
              Is it keyboard issue?
              Or BIOS chip need to replace?
              Or Firmware file corrupted?
              Its my first time to ask help.

My password blocked bios file is attached. RCUnlocker missing component to unlock. Anyone with big heart could you please check? I believe lots of people including me appreciated.
              The backup file failed so RC unlocker can't work. Your file has been corrupted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Old_read1 for Password locked
                R71_012101 from HP website exe file extracted bin
                firmware from USB recovery disc.

Could you please advise how to best use? Laptop not response with power button/ 2-3 pin shorted with Gound. Only deadly orange light blinking continues after battery/ charger plug-in.

Comment

Old_read1 for Password locked
                  R71_012101 from HP website exe file extracted bin
                  firmware from USB recovery disc.

Could you please advise how to best use? Laptop not response with power button/ 2-3 pin shorted with Gound. Only deadly orange light blinking continues after battery/ charger plug-in.
                  You have destroyed your own machine with your own hands. What to do now is to select a bios file here (https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...probook+450+g6) to get the machine working again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

is it possible to check bios file any virtual platform?

Comment

is it possible to check bios file any virtual platform?
                      Try this file

Comment

Bios chip Winbond 25Q128JV, is a complete analogue, compatible in all parameters with the MX25L12873F chip of another MXIC manufacturer.

The numbers "1930" on chip are the coded date of manufacture of the chip housing. 19th year, 30th week.

hoaca388 -- Huge Thanks. We can enjoy Long weekend. Machine boots normally.

Comment

Short 4 questions:

1.How can I collect RAW BIOS BIN file from running Laptop except remove/clamping BIOS.
                          2. How to test it in Virtual machine/plat form?
                          3. Is any editor/ compiler for BIOS file reading except hex( impossible to understand)?
                          4. How to add Logo spacial format? / Important message ??

Comment

good evening at all
                            (Sorry for bad english)

I have a problem with a HP Probook 450 G4, board DAOX83MB6H0 REV H.
                            bios and power on with password.
                            i have do multiple bios dump, but NO work. i have do an image of varius data infos (attached).

Can someone help me?
                            thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Albo89 View Post
                              good evening at all
                              (Sorry for bad english)

I have a problem with a HP Probook 450 G4, board DAOX83MB6H0 REV H.
                              bios and power on with password.
                              i have do multiple bios dump, but NO work. i have do an image of varius data infos (attached).

Can someone help me?
                              thanks in advance
                              all the bios posted are different..probably you wrote the bios chip with errors..remove the bios chip from the motherboard before writing or reading..do not empty the clip, it gives errors if the contact is not firm...what programmer are you using??
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

the problem is that i empty the bios chip,
                                now, at powering the pc, the DC jack blink orange

Comment

need help for unlock hp zbook studio g8

I have two 32mb flash on board .Both of them are winbond w25q256jv
                                  (both chip are same , no sign to recognize EC or main bIOS)

I tried hp unlocker tool but failed to remove password .
                                  For RCUnlocker ,it can not support 32mb file .
                                  Could someon can help me?

Comment

Re: need help for unlock hp zbook studio g8

Originally posted by 1a1b1k View Post
                                    I have two 32mb flash on board .Both of them are winbond w25q256jv
                                    (both chip are same , no sign to recognize EC or main bIOS)

I tried hp unlocker tool but failed to remove password .
                                    For RCUnlocker ,it can not support 32mb file .
                                    Could someon can help me?
                                    In the first boot , you have to go into bios setting for disable all the security features.

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                      In the first boot , you have to go into bios setting for disable all the security features.
                                      thanks ,I will test today

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                                        Really thanks ,it works

Comment

someone can help me? thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                                          X