RCUnlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RCUnlocker

RCunlocker is working like on the picture, and load it in bios chip but the bios password still there, but the problem is i cant go to security to reset it because it will ask me the bios password..

can you try to remove the bios password in your side? tia.

Comment

here is the picture..
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elkhiyhie View Post
        here is the picture..
        Find other SPI chip and unlock this chip via RCUnlocker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Good morning guys! hp bios password removed! thanks for the help...

another bios password problem..

can someone check the picture ,, il tried to use RCUnlocker in bios chip for DELL Optiplex 3090, can someone help me to remove the bios password?

Service Tag: 2RCDXM3

also ask if there is another chip in dell 3090 for removing the bios password? please teach me how tia.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-19-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elkhiyhie View Post
            Good morning guys! hp bios password removed! thanks for the help...

another bios password problem..

can someone check the picture ,, il tried to use RCUnlocker in bios chip for DELL Optiplex 3090, can someone help me to remove the bios password?

Service Tag: 2RCDXM3

also ask if there is another chip in dell 3090 for removing the bios password? please teach me how tia.
            off topic..... ,did you read post #1 ,it is not supported,and desktop pc bios requests go here -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

oops sorry okay okay,, my bad.. tia for reminding me.

Comment

Great job thank you so much!!

Comment

I have a elitebook 850 g7 with power on password. Although rcunlocker says that it has removed the password it doesn't create the _unlocked file not detects the model. Atached are the 2 dumps from the board. can anyone help?
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baiceanu_stefan View Post
                    I have a elitebook 850 g7 with power on password. Although rcunlocker says that it has removed the password it doesn't create the _unlocked file not detects the model. Atached are the 2 dumps from the board. can anyone help?
                    Try this file with your 16mb chip, and put your 32mb chip back.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dear, all sorry for noob question how can I download my bios .bin....I dont know what application use for it. Once unlocked with RCU how can I upload the unlocked one?
                      Many thanks
                      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by PLAY911 View Post
                        Dear, all sorry for noob question how can I download my bios .bin....I dont know what application use for it. Once unlocked with RCU how can I upload the unlocked one?
                        Many thanks
                        Regards
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103526

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Many thanks

Comment

i use the software but the bios not unlock , help pls

Comment

Originally posted by ranzoo View Post
                              i use the software but the bios not unlock , help pls
                              the password is not here.. look for another bios chip on the board...
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Comment

I am stuck.
                                my father's Elitebook 810 G2, Windows does not start, BIOS locked, Boot options locked. My plan was to do a fresh install but some *nice* guy in a computer shop blocked BIOS with PW... and they have vanished!
                                So it looks like I cannot use RCUnlocker to unlock BIOS.
                                I have also tried to boot with W+ArrowUP+ArrowDown to force reading from USB, with several .bin files, but does not work.

Which options do I have?
                                Replace HDD? with what?
                                Buy a new laptop?...

Thanks for your great support

Ugo

Comment

Originally posted by Ugopaul View Post
                                  I am stuck.
                                  my father's Elitebook 810 G2, Windows does not start, BIOS locked, Boot options locked. My plan was to do a fresh install but some *nice* guy in a computer shop blocked BIOS with PW... and they have vanished!
                                  So it looks like I cannot use RCUnlocker to unlock BIOS.
                                  I have also tried to boot with W+ArrowUP+ArrowDown to force reading from USB, with several .bin files, but does not work.

Which options do I have?
                                  Replace HDD? with what?
                                  Buy a new laptop?...

Thanks for your great support

Ugo
                                  If you want to remove the bios password, you should upload the backup file for each bios chip and some one will help you.
                                  Read this to know how to read and write the bios chip.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                    Try this file with your 16mb chip, and put your 32mb chip back.
                                    Thank you very much. tryed it today as i got back at the office. It still has power on password.

Comment

Originally posted by baiceanu_stefan View Post
                                      Thank you very much. tryed it today as i got back at the office. It still has power on password.
                                      Ok, try to program the both files, I hope it works fine.
                                      In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options, you may need to put the DMI manually.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                        Ok, try to program the both files, I hope it works fine.
                                        In the first boot go to bios menu and disable security options, you may need to put the DMI manually.
                                        hello,

thank you for your work. unfortunately the client came and took the laptop. Didn't want to wait. if he comes back I will try for sure. Thank you very Much!

Comment

Hi everyone I tried your script on an hp elitebook 855 G7, the problem on this model is that it has two 32 MB chips in this case is there a solution or not?
                                          I await your kind response thank you to all the staff

Comment

Working...
                                          X