Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DELL latitude 7390 bios dump

Originally posted by Pivan View Post
    Tried everything and not works Probably only solution is change motherboard.
    Or I will wait for new bios update if come and try again.
    Post this problem to dell forum. I see some BIOS update they've fixed that problem. I also got this problem with Precision 5530 and solved it by replaced the TPM IC on motherboard.

Comment

dell latitude 7390 i5 gen8th daz20 la-f312p rev 1.0 clear ME and tested 100% working

Enjoy!
      Attached Files

Comment

I have problem with installing some software on latitude 7390. It shows that defender blocked it due company rules. Is it computerance or something? Somebody can help with that?

Comment

Problem solved with fresh Win 10 install,

Comment

I have a model 7290. Symptom - no start - 2x5 flashes - alleged memory problem. I programmed the bios from this thread and interestingly the laptop works .. except for the LAN card - in the device manager the wrong code 10. Problem with ME?

Comment

Originally posted by pziembowski View Post
              I have a model 7290. Symptom - no start - 2x5 flashes - alleged memory problem. I programmed the bios from this thread and interestingly the laptop works .. except for the LAN card - in the device manager the wrong code 10. Problem with ME?
              i thinl it's clean me issue , so post your bios dump and ask to clean me

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                i thinl it's clean me issue , so post your bios dump and ask to clean me
                Posted in a separate thread so as not to clutter

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113642
                Last edited by pziembowski; 12-22-2022, 05:31 AM.

Comment

hi all, i am trying, to update bios on this dell latitude 7390 i7 DAZ20 LA-F311P REV 1.0 (a00), all i wanted to do is update to the latest version and laptop will not update, anyone can clean me this bios please, i have tried many bios from this thread here and they give me dell 7290, i am including here my bios, hoping for a solution

many thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
                    hi all, i am trying, to update bios on this dell latitude 7390 i7 DAZ20 LA-F311P REV 1.0 (a00), all i wanted to do is update to the latest version and laptop will not update, anyone can clean me this bios please, i have tried many bios from this thread here and they give me dell 7290, i am including here my bios, hoping for a solution

many thanks
                    my issue got resolved after spending hours i decided to do f12 diagnostics, it found error with ram even though laptop would boot but would not even install windows or update bios from usb

Comment

DELL latitude 7390 bios dump

Dell latitude 7390 need clean bios file can u help me
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by munir100 View Post
                        Dell latitude 7390 need clean bios file can u help me
                        What you mean by "need clean bios file"? Because your file is already "Configured" or (Clean).
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                          what you mean by "need clean bios file"? Because your file is already "configured" or (clean).
                          thans for replay yes i clean me but not bios region can u updata bios region

Comment

thans for replay yes i clean me but not bios region can u updata bios region
                            Upload your Original BIOS (before cleaning the ME region) and write your Device Service Tag.
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            >>>>>

Comment

upload your original bios (before cleaning the me region) and write your device service tag.
                              here is service tag 6r0d4q2
                              Attached Files

Comment

here is service tag 6r0d4q2
                                Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                                Attached Files
                                >>>>>

Comment

Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                                  THANKS BIOS WORKING U R GRADE

Comment

Bios for Dell 7390 DAZ20 LA-F311P Rev.2

Hi,

i have a Dell 7390 with corupted bios. I have atached my bin image.
                                    Someone have original bin image for this model?
                                    Thanks in advance.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

THANKS BIOS WORKING U R GRADE
                                      Good to know, You're Welcome.
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Re: Bios for Dell 7390 DAZ20 LA-F311P Rev.2

Originally posted by unick View Post
                                        Hi,

i have a Dell 7390 with corupted bios. I have atached my bin image.
                                        Someone have original bin image for this model?
                                        Thanks in advance.
                                        Here's your New BIOS, it's the Working BIOS in Post #35 with your DMI and Windows Key.
                                        Attached Files
                                        >>>>>

Comment

please Clean ME for may bios 7390, slow to open thanks
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X