Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unlock bios for dell latitude 3520

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
    As i know, there is no free master password for 8FC8 yet.
    I think I read somewhere where someone used the BIOS file from Dell support website and downloaded it and used it or something similar. I just remember something about using the files available on Dell website. Can't remember if it was the BIOS dump file or not. But would that possibly work? I mean wouldn't it be the same BIOS dump file if I got the same one for my service number? Or know what I am trying to say?

Comment

If I provided my full service number would that help? I would pay for the password for $30. But after my spouse passed away due to covid a year and a half ago and now my mother passed away 2weeks from a stroke I am financially struggling as a single parent. Couldn't even afford proper urns sadly for my mother, and raising a 10yr old daughter alone has been a challenge. Father passed when I was 12.
      I only shared that because didn't want anyone to think I was just being a cheapskate or something. Ive just had a rough year unfortunately and never had financial hardship before like I do now.

Anyways, all the replies so far I greatly appreciate. I should've been a bit clearer in my original post as to what exactly I need.

Comment

Just my luck theirs no guide or available password anywhere on the internet. I have watched so many videos, reached out to so many people, and seems like this specific model BIOS password isn't available or can be reset without buying some tool or buying the password from someone. Anyone know why others are listed for free and mine isn't?

Well I appreciate everyone help so far and time to try and help. If anyone does think of a way to fix my issues I would be forever grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech509 View Post
          Just my luck theirs no guide or available password anywhere on the internet. I have watched so many videos, reached out to so many people, and seems like this specific model BIOS password isn't available or can be reset without buying some tool or buying the password from someone. Anyone know why others are listed for free and mine isn't?

Well I appreciate everyone help so far and time to try and help. If anyone does think of a way to fix my issues I would be forever grateful.
          The unlock code for the 8FC8 suffix is being exploited with a paid service, it is possible to unlock this suffix on this forum but it must be through the bios file on the locked machine, if you cannot get this bios file from your computer we can't help either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you for clarifying.

Why can't I use the bios file I can get from Dell website. It would be the same as the one installed on the locked laptop wouldn't it? Sorry if I should know I don't understand so I'm asking

Comment

help me to unlock dell latitude 3520 8FC8
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-29-2023, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leocesh View Post
                help me to unlock dell latitude 3520 8FC8
                Here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=367

Read the Forum rules, don't post multiple times.
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                all donations are welcome,
                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                >>>>>
                click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

hi every one please i have dell latitude 3500 with bios admin password can anyone help me by unlocking my bios
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-29-2023, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nabilos92 View Post
                    hi every one please i have dell latitude 3500 with bios admin password can anyone help me by unlocking my bios
                    Post your request in the Latitude 3500 thread -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84889
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hello, group

i have bios locked i have tried many bios flashes , all i get is cpu fan full speed and no display , when i flash back old bios its back on again with password , i even tried the me change method as posted it doesn't seem to work , and with the delete hex method it does not have that text in the hex file !

can someone help me out please ,i have attacthed my bios
                      DELL 3520 - CYBORG L15 BRD

thankyou
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kammy6000 View Post
                        hello, group

i have bios locked i have tried many bios flashes , all i get is cpu fan full speed and no display , when i flash back old bios its back on again with password , i even tried the me change method as posted it doesn't seem to work , and with the delete hex method it does not have that text in the hex file !

can someone help me out please ,i have attacthed my bios
                        DELL 3520 - CYBORG L15 BRD

thankyou
                        @kammy6000

1st boot:
                        1. press <F2> to enter System Setup
                        2. click Security menu, (deactivate Absolute Computrace)
                        3. click Service Tag Settings, (enter old or new Service Tag)

2st boot:
                        Press <Alt><F> to turn off manufacturing mode.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by fxreen; 02-02-2023, 10:34 AM.

Comment

thankyou very much have a nice day
                          Last edited by kammy6000; 02-03-2023, 04:45 AM.

Comment

HELLO , Please help me to unlock BIOS there are 2 dumps , Dell Latitude 3520 Bios Password 8FC8 Suffix HELP
                            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 05:20 AM.

Comment

can someone help me??????

Comment

please help me unlock dell latitude 3520 8FC8

Comment

Originally posted by Jackuser View Post
                                  please help me unlock dell latitude 3520 8FC8
                                  Why you attach 2 files! just upload one file for one device and when someone finish it you can ask for another one.
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  >>>>>

Comment

Hello, please help me unlock the bios, I don't have enough skills, HELP
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jackuser View Post
                                      Hello, please help me unlock the bios, I don't have enough skills, HELP
                                      Here's your Unlocked Bios, hope it works fine.
                                      Attached Files
                                      >>>>>

Comment

Good afternoon, I would need to unlock the bios of a dell latitude 3520, attached bios locked, thank you.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by piernov; 03-11-2023, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Here is your unlock file.. But i am confuse the name of file is lenovo

Comment

Working...
                                          X