hp pavilion x360 - 14-ba104na

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp pavilion x360 - 14-ba104na

this hp pavilion x360 14-ba104na windows did currupt ,but when i tried to install fresh one , as soon as it restart to continue the next process the it just gives blue screen. i have tried installing it on other computer and puting it inside mine but still. i need help, what must i do next...

Re: hp pavilion x360 - 14-ba104na

hi. Bluescreen is often due to a bad device driver onboard the Windows OS.

Try to boot with the SAFE MODE and see if the results are the same.

Google for the SAFE MODE hot key for your Windows which will bypass most of the device drivers and the graphics will look large as the video will be in basic VGA mode.

See if that allows for a 'normal boot'.

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
      hi. Bluescreen is often due to a bad device driver onboard the Windows OS.

Try to boot with the SAFE MODE and see if the results are the same.

Google for the SAFE MODE hot key for your Windows which will bypass most of the device drivers and the graphics will look large as the video will be in basic VGA mode.

See if that allows for a 'normal boot'.
      Thank Senior. it was able to boot after booting it with safe mode. please what shall i do next? does that mean there s conflict between the onboard devices?

Comment

Are you on Win10 ?

Did you install some new program or update and started to receive this error?

Review this webpage for ideas. NIRsoft is a good website for free but effective tools.

https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/fix-windows-bsod

Comment

Make sure BIOS is up to date. We've seen issues installing 21H1 on HP's with ancient BIOS. Workaround is to install Build 1909 or earlier, update BIOS, then install 21H1. You can get old Windows builds through Rufus.

Comment

Working...
          X