svod 3 cannot detect after failed firmware update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

svod 3 cannot detect after failed firmware update

can someone help me on this SVOD3 after i update the software to 1.0.7.3 and show need to update firmware, when i click updte firmware it show write error at then show update false. when i plugged it back again now the software cannot detect my svod 3. can someoine knows how to fix this please need it help badly

Re: svod 3 cannot detect after failed firmware update

hi if you buy the unit from online so contact the supplier asap mostly programmer have a atmega microcontroler the firmware is updating there. sorry for if any grammer mistake in my english

Comment

already contacted the supplier gave an email of svod group but not responding. anynone who encountered this problem please help

Comment

Hello Mullong, i have the same issiue with the same version software, did you manage to fix the problem?? Thank you

Comment

Hi again guys SOLVED my problem by going to windows 7 shunt pin 22 to pin 26 on SVOD3 and update the firmware all back to normal now

Comment

Originally posted by dfragx View Post
            Hi again guys SOLVED my problem by going to windows 7 shunt pin 22 to pin 26 on SVOD3 and update the firmware all back to normal now

can you help me the jumper didn't work

Comment

http://forum.svod-project.com/viewto...acd11a6b83c9b0

Nothing much in there from the Admin other than a graphic. But I'd say short pins 22 to 26, then connect via USB to PC. This likely put's it into a mode to restore the bootloader. Run SVOD software and select Update Firmware.

Comment

Working...
              X