Re: Systematically capturing webcam footage

If this works like I need you'll get more than a beer
    Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
    ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
      If this works like I need you'll get more than a beer
      Don't forget to add the code in the snippet on the previous page. To specify codec. Although the lib should support both h264 and h265, the support for the h265 is not very good. Now I should start to refresh my C++....
      Have much free time lately.... I also like MS Access. Such an easy way to create DB and populate it. Or export to Excel.
      Had an idea for "storage program". Instead of writing, using barcodes to track the movement.
      But MS Access is 2/3 noob stuff, 1/3 visual basic and macros.
      Last edited by televizora; 11-30-2020, 04:35 PM.
      Useful conversions. I don't "speak" imperial. Please use metric, if you want to address me.
      1km=1000m=100000cm, 1inch=2.54cm, 1mile=1609.344meters, 1ft=30.48cm 1gal(US)=3.785liters, 1lb=453grams, 1oz=28.34grams

Comment

C is really the worst for me. It's insanely powerful, but was crazy complicated for me back in programming classes in high school. Of course we had borland 4.5 on windows 98. I personally preferred 3.0 in dos

I was going to do a PHP/MS Access job for a friends business but his boss changed his mind. Getting a NUC, putting LAMP on it and accessing the local database this software uses that manages the install/repairs (AC/Heating company) and displays in firefox on a table showing who's doing what on a TV in the main room (refreshing every 5 seconds or so)
        Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
        ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
          C is really the worst for me. It's insanely powerful, but was crazy complicated for me back in programming classes in high school. Of course we had borland 4.5 on windows 98. I personally preferred 3.0 in dos
          Just the opposite. C and C++ are extremely simple...This makes them both powerful and hard to work with, also unforgiving.
          But let's see if the modified app works for you. I made some required changes, needed for it to work properly
          Last edited by televizora; 11-30-2020, 08:03 PM.
          Useful conversions. I don't "speak" imperial. Please use metric, if you want to address me.
          1km=1000m=100000cm, 1inch=2.54cm, 1mile=1609.344meters, 1ft=30.48cm 1gal(US)=3.785liters, 1lb=453grams, 1oz=28.34grams

Comment

Working...
          X