Comment

Re: Remove_SMM... UEFI.

Hello

I've tried the auto patcher and both bioses in attachment result 5 beeps
      both bioses are from Two different laptops

in attachment there patched and original one

thank you
      best regards
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daasco View Post
        Hello

I've tried the auto patcher and both bioses in attachment result 5 beeps
        both bioses are from Two different laptops

in attachment there patched and original one

thank you
        best regards
        Could you take a screenshot of the command line output you get when running the auto patcher with those files?

They come out fine when I run it.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Knucklegrumble; 08-25-2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
          Could you take a screenshot of the command line output you get when running the auto patcher with those files?

They come out fine when I run it.

not like your pictures my result different
          Attached Files

Comment

not like your pictures my result different
            What's your version of Python?

python --version

Comment

Originally posted by knucklegrumble View Post
              what's your version of python?

Python --version

by the way
              the file you give works
              thank you
              Last edited by daasco; 08-25-2020, 11:56 AM.

Comment

by the way
                the file you give works
                thank you
                Latest auto-patcher does not work with Python 2.
                You need Python 3

Comment

Hello. Why I can't download "LENOVO DXE Auto-Patcher.rar"? I got some error every time i try..

Comment

Originally posted by sonsy View Post
                    Hello. Why I can't download "LENOVO DXE Auto-Patcher.rar"? I got some error every time i try..
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

Comment

Thanks Knucklegrumble. I install python 3.5.1 and again got error in cmd. I m not sure where is problem, can you help me please?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Knucklegrumble. I install python 3.5.1 and again got error in cmd. I m not sure where is problem, can you help me please?
                        you need to add Python to Windows' PATH

here is the first link that came up on google...
                        https://geek-university.com/python/a...-windows-path/

Comment

X390 anyone did ??

Comment

you need to add Python to Windows' PATH

here is the first link that came up on google...
                            https://geek-university.com/python/a...-windows-path/
                            Thanks a lot, I tried adding a path before I posted message here, but more things were causing me problems. I managed to get started lenovo_autopatcher in cmd and successfully made a patch.
                            I also tried "LENOVO DXE Auto-Patcher" but to no avail. I put python 2.7.18, set the path, the program starts, I choose the bios that I would like to patch, it says loading, but no file is produced... the program could not even be installed on win7 64, while on win10 64 it could ..
                            Last edited by sonsy; 08-27-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aditya11ttt View Post
                              X390 anyone did ??

it's 32mb bios? not done for the moment.
                              Mec content remplacement by Jtag ,is the only solution .no?

Thanks a lot, I tried adding a path before I posted message here, but more things were causing me problems. I managed to get started lenovo_autopatcher in cmd and successfully made a patch.
                              I also tried "LENOVO DXE Auto-Patcher" but to no avail. I put python 2.7.18, set the path, the program starts, I choose the bios that I would like to patch, it says loading, but no file is produced... the program could not even be installed on win7 64, while on win10 64 it could ..

There is a security problem on a file. A file remains read-only. I have to look at why this occurs on my patch.

Comment

You need Python 3. The cleanup step won't work with Python 2. If your machine is an older gen it doesn't matter, but newer generations need nvram to be cleaned.
                                Last edited by Knucklegrumble; 08-27-2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

You need Python 3. The cleanup step won't work with Python 2. If your machine is an older gen it doesn't matter, but newer generations need nvram to be cleaned.
                                  Yes of course I used your patch with python 3.5.1, and it works perfectly.
                                  I can confirm that I have successfully unlocked the X250.
                                  Thank you so much for your work and commitment Knucklegrumble and Maxpower3.

I have one more question, how is the patching done when the laptop has two bios chips, as is the case with the T440p / T540p models. Which dump of those two need to be patched?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                                    it's 32mb bios? not done for the moment.
                                    Mec content remplacement by Jtag ,is the only solution .no?

There is a security problem on a file. A file remains read-only. I have to look at why this occurs on my patch.
                                    yes via change and mec its possible!!

Comment

Yes of course I used your patch with python 3.5.1, and it works perfectly.
                                      I can confirm that I have successfully unlocked the X250.
                                      Thank you so much for your work and commitment Knucklegrumble and Maxpower3.

I have one more question, how is the patching done when the laptop has two bios chips, as is the case with the T440p / T540p models. Which dump of those two need to be patched?
                                      patch the 4Mb file.

Comment

Originally posted by alucard6666 View Post
                                        9 digit Hardware ID key generator:
                                        https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qj...fEsnA-vLKrtQ8d

Can anyone help me with injection DXE driver to BIOS?
                                        bro ,can you send this generator to ******************
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-06-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Some one patch for me T470s computrac bios pls!
                                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X