X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remove_SMM... UEFI.

hi ,
    pls patch this file for me
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

L560 with password

i have two laptops

i tried autopatcher ok, but i have prb in keyboard some times not working

plz patch this file

Comment

lenovo t440 pass
        plz patch woking

Comment

Originally posted by alirafee View Post
          lenovo t440 pass
          plz patch woking
          upload your bios file here.

Comment

Originally posted by msnessay View Post
            L560 with password

i have two laptops

i tried autopatcher ok, but i have prb in keyboard some times not working

plz patch this file
            try and report

Comment

my read t440

Comment

Originally posted by alirafee View Post
                my read t440
                try

Comment

My laptop is t440p. It has 4MB & 8MB bios chip. Will the process of patching be different in this case?

Should I dump both 4MB & 8MB chips? If so, how will those files with autopatcher? Please help

Comment

Originally posted by xaxex View Post
                    My laptop is t440p. It has 4MB & 8MB bios chip. Will the process of patching be different in this case?

Should I dump both 4MB & 8MB chips? If so, how will those files with autopatcher? Please help
                    Dude, it's literally on the previous page of this thread...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1111

Comment

Hi, kiknusko, if you can read this I need some help. I was doing some reading and I heard you could unlock my BIOS for free? If you have some free time, would you unlock it?

I was reading about replacing 3 dxe files using UEFI-tool and then flashing and booting the laptop a certain way.

I have a T450s with TPM, dump is below, any help is much appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mv0...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by al2216aa85ms View Post
                        Hi, kiknusko, if you can read this I need some help. I was doing some reading and I heard you could unlock my BIOS for free? If you have some free time, would you unlock it?

I was reading about replacing 3 dxe files using UEFI-tool and then flashing and booting the laptop a certain way.

I have a T450s with TPM, dump is below, any help is much appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mv0...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks
                        The T450s has already been patched. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573 .Read the instructions at post #1
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          The T450s has already been patched. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573 .Read the instructions at post #1
                          Thanks, that might come in handy if I ever need it.

But this thread is not what I thought it was. I was looking for unlocking the advanced menu in place of date/time. I can patch my original bios to get the advanced menu but then I always get 2x5 beeps. Any way to remedy that? I know it's off topic but just thought someone here would know, I've been reading for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by al2216aa85ms View Post
                            Thanks, that might come in handy if I ever need it.

But this thread is not what I thought it was. I was looking for unlocking the advanced menu in place of date/time. I can patch my original bios to get the advanced menu but then I always get 2x5 beeps. Any way to remedy that? I know it's off topic but just thought someone here would know, I've been reading for hours.
                            Yes it is offtopic. Here,it might help,if you have an insyde bios - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...eps-on-lenovo/
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              Yes it is offtopic. Here,it might help,if you have an insyde bios - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...eps-on-lenovo/
                              Darn, I've got a Phoenix Bios. I'll keep googling. Thanks

Comment

Hello, guyz!

I need your help for unlock a supervisor password on Thinkpad L450. I will let the original BIOS .bin, i can't put the correct files using UEFI Tool, can someone help me with that?

I will be very grateful!

Link for original BIOS file: https://we.tl/t-zuprO4Jl6d

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                  Dude, it's literally on the previous page of this thread...

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1111
                                  Thank you, sir.

Looks like I may have to purchase tools/kits to get BIOS dump. Do you think it be wise to flash a patched file of Lenovo T440p posted earlier in this thread? Or does the patched file have to be unique to my laptop's 4MB bios dump?

Comment

Originally posted by xaxex View Post
                                    Thank you, sir.

Looks like I may have to purchase tools/kits to get BIOS dump. Do you think it be wise to flash a patched file of Lenovo T440p posted earlier in this thread? Or does the patched file have to be unique to my laptop's 4MB bios dump?
                                    you can use already patched existing 4mb bios, in the 8mb part there is the header and me region, and in the 4mb part you have a part with bios modules, if there is any problem, then in 4mb bios part you need to clean nvram

Comment

Originally posted by DFCprime View Post
                                      Hello, guyz!

I need your help for unlock a supervisor password on Thinkpad L450. I will let the original BIOS .bin, i can't put the correct files using UEFI Tool, can someone help me with that?

I will be very grateful!

Link for original BIOS file: https://we.tl/t-zuprO4Jl6d
                                      Nevermind guys, I did it myself using de patche maker program created here. Works beautifully. Thanks all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by fire1234 View Post
                                        you can use already patched existing 4mb bios, in the 8mb part there is the header and me region, and in the 4mb part you have a part with bios modules, if there is any problem, then in 4mb bios part you need to clean nvram
                                        If you flash one of the bios files from a Lenovo password unlock thread without dumping your original bios you will be stuck with a bricked laptop. Those files only "hack" the bios to remove the password. After you run them you need to reflash the original bios you dumped and you need an external programmer because you can't boot into windows anymore with the patched files.

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                          If you flash one of the bios files from a Lenovo password unlock thread without dumping your original bios you will be stuck with a bricked laptop. Those files only "hack" the bios to remove the password. After you run them you need to reflash the original bios you dumped and you need an external programmer because you can't boot into windows anymore with the patched files.
                                          Exactly as you wrote, you need to have a backup of the original bios to upload it back after unlocking it, although if you accidentally lose the original bios, nothing is lost because it is enough to clean the nvram area with some unpatched bios and upload it, the laptop will come alive

Comment

Working...
                                          X