Apple Macbook Retina 13" A1706 EMC 3071

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Macbook Retina 13" A1706 EMC 3071

Hi, working on a Apple Macbook Retina 13" A1706 EMC 3071., I tried to restore the notebook but it asking me for a 6-digit passcode. Though there was a password to which I got rid of with the HxD program from its original BIOS Dump & re-programmed it again. How to get rid of this 6-Digit Pin code (Passcode). I am uploading the Original BIOS dump in which there is the password. Please if someone can remove the Password again & the 6-digit Passcode & do ME clean region, will really appreciate. ( S. No: C02SP004GTFJ)
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Re: Apple Macbook Retina 13" A1706 EMC 3071

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
    Hi, working on a Apple Macbook Retina 13" A1706 EMC 3071., I tried to restore the notebook but it asking me for a 6-digit passcode. Though there was a password to which I got rid of with the HxD program from its original BIOS Dump & re-programmed it again. How to get rid of this 6-Digit Pin code (Passcode). I am uploading the Original BIOS dump in which there is the password. Please if someone can remove the Password again & the 6-digit Passcode & do ME clean region, will really appreciate. ( S. No: C02SP004GTFJ)
    Thank you
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you so much "peste' .. really appreciate... Will try it & inform you soon...

Comment

Hi "peste" it did not work... there is no password what so ever, but its asking me the 6-Digit passcode in the restoration mode. I even injected another serial # in the BIOS dump but still the same.I thinks it's generated from the Onboad SSD... Can that be removed by any means.. Thanks for the cooperation

Comment

try the dump and when first start machine do pram reset than password gone, the password is stil in memory

Comment

Thanks for all the help., I really thought that this was the passcode written on the built SSD., yes improved my knowledge.. All works fine, dump programmed on the BIOS chip., Loaded OS High Sierra, works fine. Thanks "Peste" & "Nico" for all the help. Case closed

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
              try..
              i program this bios after that when i install os then error your computer is diasable please try after 60 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by sanchit9393 View Post
                i program this bios after that when i install os then error your computer is diasable please try after 60 minutes
                reset PRAM ... if not ok post the original bios and S / N from the case ...
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                X