LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

1) download and install python (i have 3.8.5)
    2) download and unpack tool lenovo_autopatcher_0.2.zip to own folder
    3) make dump of bios image xxxx.bin, check twice if is dump correct
    4) put bios dump into autopatcher folder
    5) in autopatcher folder hold shift + press right mouse -> open command line window
    6) in CMD write "autopatch xxxx.bin" and wait for results

*** if you got something like python error, then is simple solution - copy all files with bios dump from autopatcher folder to python folder root...for example
    C:\Users\vaio\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38
    ...then again open Command line in this folder and again "autopatch xxxx.bin"

tested on w7

Comment

Hi,
      For T540p SVC pass.
      please remove
      thx
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post
        Hi,
        For T540p SVC pass.
        please remove
        thx
        check this let me know
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by danito View Post
          Hi,
          For T540p SVC pass.
          please remove
          thx
          Try
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
            Try
            ...i was first

Comment

Originally posted by CornholioGSM View Post
              ...i was first
              )))

Comment

...i was first
                :

Comment

It worked!! T440p.

Very pleased and enjoyed getting there in the end, as well as learning some things on the way. Also my grandson now has an upgraded (SSD & more memory) laptop which he needs for school.

Many thanks for knucklegrumble and all those that worked on and supported the solution.

Comment

check this let me know
                    it`s works thx

Comment

Yoga 3 bios spv pass

Comment

5) in autopatcher folder hold shift + press right mouse -> open command line window

*** if you got something like python error, then is simple solution - copy all files with bios dump from autopatcher folder to python folder root...for example

tested on w7

Thank you!!! Now I get it. I have a Lenovo T540p but there are two bios chips, which one should I dump the 4Mb one or the 8Mb one or both?
                        Last edited by Stangl; 10-08-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

tested on w7
                          thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                            Just download the soft , drug and drop your dump ,you get your file patched.

And alwways say thank to the owner.

if you have some trouble ,write it and someone gonna guide you
                            thanks brother

Comment

Originally posted by Stangl View Post
                              Thank you!!! Now I get it. I have a Lenovo T540p but there are two bios chips, which one should I dump the 4Mb one or the 8Mb one or both?
                              haya,
                              i have today unlocked 540p too...patch only 4mb...and better is desolder ic from mobo...and dont use asprogrammer (if you have ch341 etc).
                              Asprogrammer gives me always bad dump

...after flash patched image inter into bios - it will ask for pw - write any pw, enter and then any id, spacebar , spacebar...and done....write original unpatched back and all is unlocked

Comment

haya,
                                i have today unlocked 540p too...patch only 4mb...and better is desolder ic from mobo...and dont use asprogrammer (if you have ch341 etc).
                                Asprogrammer gives me always bad dump

...after flash patched image inter into bios - it will ask for pw - write any pw, enter and then any id, spacebar , spacebar...and done....write original unpatched back and all is unlocked
                                Ok,damn... I have a CH341A, this:
                                https://www.banggood.com/CH341A-24-2...r_warehouse=CN

which programmer do you recommend? Thanks for your assistance, your advice is very helpful.
                                Last edited by Stangl; 10-08-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stangl View Post
                                  Ok,damn... I have a CH341A, this:
                                  https://www.banggood.com/CH341A-24-2...r_warehouse=CN

which programmer do you recommend? Thanks for your assistance, your advice is very helpful.
                                  You can use HW CH341...but not with asprogrammer sw or classic ch341 sw

...by us is now night and i am not by my work laptop...i mean that i have read it correctly with modified Ch341 software...name like black edition v2.30 or 1.30...but i am not sure. Write me tomorrow PM and i will tell you more.

...but first test to read it desoldered

I can upload this sw here but i am not sure if i can due forum rules
                                  Last edited by CornholioGSM; 10-08-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

@Stangl
                                    Download the Colibri programming software from here:
                                    https://elektrotanya.com/programmer_...wnload.html#dl

Comment

i tested with vpro processor not working,
                                      tested T450 i5 vpro, but on T450 without vpro working fine

Comment

Originally posted by Trickiedickie View Post
                                        @Stangl
                                        Download the Colibri programming software from here:
                                        https://elektrotanya.com/programmer_...wnload.html#dl

Thank you so much

Comment

need patch for X1 carbon Gen5 - NM-B141

Comment

Working...
                                          X