No announcement yet.

Lenovo l460 blue screen wont boot after first restart during Win instalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo l460 blue screen wont boot after first restart during Win instalation

Hi friends, I have problem with Lenovo l460 blue screen wont boot after first restart during Win instalation. I try all, new ram, new ssd, other OS, dissable devices in bios, update bios, but everytime i got blue screen with other error message and error code. Laptop works fine in bios and during instalation, until first auto restart and booting from ssd.
    My question is: what can be a problem? Thanks

Re: Lenovo l460 blue screen wont boot after first restart during Win instalation

What is the blue screen error code you receive? Does it work fine when you boot from live cd such as Hiren's PE? What version and architecture of windows are you trying to install?
    Last edited by SuperAman; 11-17-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo l460 blue screen wont boot after first restart during Win instalation

Originally posted by SuperAman View Post
      What is the blue screen error code you receive? Does it work fine when you boot from live cd such as Hiren's PE? What version and architecture of windows are you trying to install?
      Hi, I recieve many different error message, not only one. almost every time I got different error message. I try ubuntu from live usb, and also wont work but with no error message. I try Win 8.1, 10 64 bit.. and got blue screen

Comment

Try replacing processor.Check capacitor in vcore area.

Comment

Working...
        X