Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinkpad

Good day Everyone please i need patch for X1 CARBON THINKPAD
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-01-2023, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Re: Remove_SMM... UEFI.

please i have thinkpad P1 i7 8 generation with password TYPE 20ME

can you patch this file

Comment

Having trouble with x240.I used a patched file that i successfully used on anothe one that worked (No more SVP).Evrything goes fine like it should but when I press F1 key it shuts down.Attached the original dump,and the patched file that i used.
        NOTE:WITH NON PATCHED LENOVOTRANSLATE IT BOOTS NORMALLY AND ASKS FOR THE CODE CORRESPONDING TO HWID.

Comment

@bachir2004
          Try to use the file that has previously worked, but use a locked hard drive (to activate the patch and prevent laptop from shutting down).

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
            @bachir2004
            Try to use the file that has previously worked, but use a locked hard drive (to activate the patch and prevent laptop from shutting down).
            this is exactly what i did,same file.with locked hdd it shuts down immediately after display comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
              this is exactly what i did,same file.with locked hdd it shuts down immediately after display comes on.
              try this file
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ghamidi.I will try it and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post
                  try this file
                  worked like a charm with locked hdd while pressing the black button.many many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bachir2004 View Post
                    worked like a charm with locked hdd while pressing the black button.many many thanks.
                    happy for you

Comment

Re: Thinkpad

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                      Good day Everyone please i need patch for X1 CARBON THINKPAD

Good Day Everyone, i have finally patch it on my own, Thanks Everyone, but i have issue and i need help.When i use my own patch, it works but hang on the logo, i have tried it with lock hdd and also press the black switch. i want someone to help me look at my patch file. Thanks

Comment

Last edited by krawat274; 07-21-2020, 10:40 AM. Reason: Problem solved.

Comment

For Lenovo X270 I patched BIOS by other dump and worked. Thanks.
                          Last edited by krawat274; 07-21-2020, 10:45 AM. Reason: Problem solved.

Comment

I have a T480s and a T470s.

I have patched them both with the LenovoTranslateService and BootOption images found on this thread replacing them with uefi tool but they both hang at boot after a musical tone and black screen.

User tdelfi patched my T480s and it worked now I am trying on the T470s by myself and I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I've read other people saying the problem is related to the ME.

HOW DO I SOLVE IT??? What am I missing?

Thank you?

Comment

Good Day Everyone, i have finally patch it on my own, Thanks Everyone, but i have issue and i need help.When i use my own patch, it works but hang on the logo, i have tried it with lock hdd and also press the black switch. i want someone to help me look at my patch file. Thanks
                              Try this file and comment, regarding what you did wrong it is very difficult for someone to know it, you have to spend a lot of time to trace what you did in the file ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                I have a T480s and a T470s.

I have patched them both with the LenovoTranslateService and BootOption images found on this thread replacing them with uefi tool but they both hang at boot after a musical tone and black screen.

User tdelfi patched my T480s and it worked now I am trying on the T470s by myself and I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I've read other people saying the problem is related to the ME.

HOW DO I SOLVE IT??? What am I missing?

Thank you?

Upload your bios backup here.

Comment

Good day Everyone, NOW is showing Hardware ID :6809683,please i need the key.

Comment

Originally posted by akintunde View Post
                                    good day everyone, now is showing hardware id :6809683,please i need the key.
                                    Joe's KMX1 Pro S, RevelprogIS, TL866II, CH341A, Vertyanov JIG 3.1, Eakins Microscope, Gordak 952, 30V/5Ah PSU, 890C+, T2L Thermal Camera, SVOD 3, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                                      Upload your bios backup here.
                                      aldopc, I have successfully unlocked the 470s with another patched bios for the same model I downloaded from a previous post on this thread. I just want to understand the process for personal knowledge and learning.

I attached both my original dump and the version I patched with the LenovoTranslateService and BootOption.

I've read that I need to modify both SSV2, FTW and EVSA using UEFITool NE, but this is the part I don't understand, could you explain it please?

Thank you for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Karol View Post

Thank you very much. It work perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by aldopc View Post
                                          Try this file and comment, regarding what you did wrong it is very difficult for someone to know it, you have to spend a lot of time to trace what you did in the file ...

Thanks thanks thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X