Rubycon Price increase, stock up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubycon Price increase, stock up.

Was just looking for some 6.3 1800ufs and saw this posted . I called and it looks like Rubycons are going up about 20%. Looks like its time to stock up.

Re: Rubycon Price increase, stock up.

What does the price of the dollar have to do with the yen? Everyone should switch to Samxon in protest. We don't need Rubycon.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

haha looks like Big Pope hacked mockingbird's account.

Comment

i remember a few years back when the yen was weak that high ticket japanese ham gear was a bargain at the time.add all the promotional coupons and the cutthroats at hamvention i bought icom ic-706 mk2g at around $500.
        look at them now.
        http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/3450.html

Comment

they are very expensive already if you buy them from rs components.

Comment

even with the price increase its a drop in the bucket per job.my clients dont care.they dont want it to break again!

Comment

It won't affect anything here for a while, I stocked up good beforehand.
              <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
              Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
              http://folding.stanford.edu/
              Team : 49813
              Join in!!
              Team Stats

Comment

thats good! how long does one shipment of caps last you anyway? do you order like 10,000,000 at a time or what?

Comment

Working...
                X