This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, i'm Nik. I'm trying to repair my Samsung KS8090 55 Inch. I'm a Trainee as an electronics technician at the railroard Form Deutsche Bahn.

Comment

Hi there, my name is Devin and I have a Philips TV with only white showing and was wondering if the tcon or the power supply is the issue. I was looking to make a full post with more details in the afternoon.

Comment

hi guys first time posting, based in the UK

Terrenone

Comment

Hi There, found this forum looking to see if I can repair my Vizio P602ui-B3. I can turn it on and it works fine, but after a few seconds, I get nothing but artifacts. Even on the menus. Or I might just buy a new TV.

Comment

Hi my names Liam, I an new to tinkering with tvs and electronics and have a lot to learn, I hope that I am able to broaden my knowledge and get a better understanding of things. I am an apprentice electrician so I have some understanding of how things work but thats about it.

I started tinkering with tvs a few months ago when my plasma wouldn't turn on due to a bad power supply, managed to diagnose a bad resistor and fixed my first tv. Have bought a couple faulty tvs since then and replaced bad capacitors on a psu but my last tv that i bought was a bit out of my capability so I found these forums and im hoping that you guys can teach me a thing or two!

Comment

Howdy, name's Connor. I'm starting my own business doing phone and laptop repairs. Joining the forum b/c I'd like to expand into board-level repairs from just whole part replacement.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everybody, just logged in with a noob question: I've got some Rossmann group Amtech flux and green UV hardened solder stop laqueur.

I've ordered the plungers as well, but the tubes have already some white "pistons", should I heep the or should I remove them ?

Cheers

Comment

Hello, thanks for the welcome.

I am French and passionate about IT and electronics.
                  I work in a computer recycling company and I like to discover new repair solutions and other modifications.

I am here to learn new knowledge and I will try to help other members of the forum.

Thanks, best regards

Comment

Hello all. I am an amateur computer enthusiast who is self taught in general computer repair. I am interested in delving deeper into more technical aspects of repair, namely troubleshooting and fixing issues related to computer motherboards. I came across this great forum and see that it is really a great resource with lots of helpful folks participating. I'm looking forward to participating and contributing!

Comment

Hello!

I am getting back into electronics after several years.

I tend to get a lot of requests to repair power boards for TV's. I've found this forum and it looks like it is a wonderful knowledge of parts and troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi everyone just found this forum..looks great for techs..thanks for having me

Comment

New to Badcaps. Retired Avionics Engineer and Technician. I am not working on computers, I stopped doing that long ago. Digital Pianos and Synthesizers are my hobby now. Unless something more interesting comes around.
                          Badcaps will not let me edit my profile for some reason, but we shall see. My computer is a Mac.

Comment

Hello

My name is Jay and I’m a programmer with background in networking and electronics

I’m qualified to work on electronics but haven’t touched this for many years!

Hope to post on here and learn from others

Thanks for having me

Jay.

Comment

Name Stefan Ronndahl
                              Live in California outside LA with my wife.
                              I just started my own shop VikingSpawn Repair.
                              Wil be 50yrs old next year and I had my own stores in Sweden doing almost the same.

Comment

Hey team,

Given my ability to break things I've come forth to learn how to fix them and hopefully help others along the way. Background in engineering (mechanical), aviation and electronics.

From New Zealand so wee ways south of the Equator.

Comment

Thanks for letting me come talk about.

Stevepapa

Comment

hello everyone ...been in eletronics for about 10 years now i am from texas and i enjoy it alot not i am starting to get into fixing TV's

Comment

Hello guys! Have a nice day! Greetings from Berdyansk, Ukraine!

Comment

hi y'all, my name is Buddy and i'm an old software guy who's been around electronics forever (first computer = Trash-80 w with huge 2K RAM). living in Silicon Valley. too many gadgets failing lately, figured this was a good forum for help on TV's, computers, and such. looking forward to all the wisdom!

Comment

Hello from Orlando!

Comment

Working...
                                          X