X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody.

At first I wanna say Thank You for creating this forum , Thanks gurus , pro members and enthusiasts for taking time to teach us newbie´s ...
    Yes, I am newbie to this so I wanna learn some about repairing of everything ...
    I am glad that I can be a member here

Comment

English:
      Hi, thanks for the community you all build up.
      While searching teh internet for technical answers, the best I found were here.
      Though I do not know if I would register to this forum if I would not need to download some files. ;-)

German:
      Hai, danke für die Gemeinschaft, welche Ihr aufgebaut habt.
      Während der Suche nach technischen Antworten im Internet habe ich die besten (Antworten) hier gefunden.
      Jedoch weiß ich nicht, ob ich mich hier registriert hätte, wenn ich nicht auf einige herunterladbare Dateien angewiesen wäre. ;-)

Comment

I buy broken electronics and repair them by myself just to save money. I got stuck with LG TV and I am here, looking for help!
        THX!

Comment

Hello! Im here looking for assistance with My laptop.......its making me mad...
          Thank you all!!!

Comment

Looking for info on Dell PowerEdge 840 MB capacitors. Will post info and pictures when available. Thank You.

Comment

Hello, looking for a help with laptop motherboard troubleshooting.

Comment

Kindly I need Bios dump (Bin) for Lenovo Ideapad S130-141GM

Comment

Hello. am new in this forum.

Comment

Hi I am Kelvin.

29 years old and a business systems analyst for WatchGuard Technologies out of Seattle.

Joined because my Panasonic Plasma TCP60ST60 died and I am looking for some troubleshooting help.

Comment

Hello menbros, I'm starting and I really enjoyed everything I've been reading in this forum and I hope to learn more and more from everyone! thank you

Comment

Hello!

I'm from Brazil.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm Jan from Belgium. I'm a history teacher but am also interested in a LOT of side projects including computer-related affairs.

I recently bought an HP Elite X2 1012 G1 to hackintosh it, but when I tried to enter the bios, I noticed the previous owner managed to put a password on the BIOS and now he does not even remember what that password was. I called HP and those guys don't even want to help me unlock the bios due to "privacy". I took it all apart since I knew this tablet to be very serviceable expecting to find a BIOS battery to unplug, but nothing. Seems like the only possible outcome would be to flash the BIOS somehow.

Yes, now I'm left with a windows tablet which I don't want. After a lot of searching I found a thread on Badcaps where people seem to be handing out BIOS files where the password is deleted. I'd hope to make a post there so as to resolve my problem.

Comment

Hi ...
                            ihm Michael from Germany doing repairs about 40 years now...
                            seen this forum at Paul Daniels and interested to see some new hints
                            Michael

Comment

Hi everyone, i want to thank everyone that contributes to this forum as it has helped me out a few times and also has many resourceful information. great forum

Comment

Hello everyone

First of all, Merry Christmas to you all.

A tinkerer who is interested in IT/mechatronics/automotive/aviation field.

Fixing things is part of my hobby. During my search for solutions, I come across this wonderful forum, so here I am - my 1st post.

Looking forward to learning more. Thank you.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  im litec, '23y\o from israel, [ so that my english might not be the best]
                                  i've fall in love w\ electronics& computers since i was ~4y\o
                                  and IVE NEVER LEARNED THIS on school\college.
                                  ALL of MY KNOWLEDGE is from the addiction to explore thngs and ill always will love to do so
                                  its mean everytime im sm found electronic equipment[PC-tv boxes and mostly-TVS[IDK why but i love it the most] on the street on whatever condition it is - im welcome it to my [ parents[] home and start to explore it- IF&WHEN I DO sucsees to bring it back to life.. its fill my "body's capacitors with confidence & happiness..
                                  thanks for making this amazing website!!

Comment

hi im raza i was wondering if any does any board view schematic im new here do i start a thread or can anyone send me a message please?

Comment

Доброго дня всем.Я Кирилл,из России.Столкнулся с проблемой.очень надеюсь что найду решение по ней здесь.Уверен что так же открою много нового для себя.

Comment

Hi, I'm Serhii from Lutsk, Ukraine. I created problems for myself )) and hope to get help here. I know, that it is better to give, than to receive, and I give to people in areas where I'm competent.

Comment

Hi Naz, from UK, Ive always enjoyed tech, work in IT and like to build knowledge in general, to repair where I can and in return help others (family + friends) where i can.

Comment

Working...
                                          X