Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dell 1525 DS2 Intel Tps51120 faulty or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell 1525 DS2 Intel Tps51120 faulty or not?

Most likely it will work. Pinout of EC if configurable and depends on software.

Comment

If you have voltage on power button, and no S5_ENABLE voltage when you press the power button, then either it is the BIOS or the U22 WPC8763LDG-1-GP chip.

Also check voltage rails for short circuits.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm just waiting for the chip and the bios programmer I ordered online. I use to visit my friend for bios reprogram but now I'm gonna get myself one.

I was a little confuse on previous post, I have watch a video from an Indian fellow that S5_ENABLE and RSMRST should only be present when power button is pressed I disregarded that and thought S5_ENABLE is present in S5_state. I will update if anything comes up. I have all my problems solve in this site so I owe it to you guys. Thanks again!

Comment

Just for the record, I forgot to update you guys about what happened to this laptop, its been months and I just forgot my own thread. I fixed this laptop by programming bios. Thanks to everyone who helped. I attached bios file and hope it will help others
          Attached Files

Comment

did you fix your laptop sir?

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
              Just for the record, I forgot to update you guys about what happened to this laptop, its been months and I just forgot my own thread. I fixed this laptop by programming bios. Thanks to everyone who helped. I attached bios file and hope it will help others
              just flashed. working good +rep

Comment

Working...
              X