Looking for specific recovery diode equivalent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for specific recovery diode equivalent

Hi! I hope someone can help me. I am looking to replace two types of fast recovery diodes in a Sony BVM1410PM monitor power supply .

The parts in question are "ESAC25-04C" and "ESAC25-04N" (both 400V 10A in different configurations).

Here is a datasheet:
    https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datash...SAC25-04C.html

The problem is, I can not find these parts for sale anywhere. So I wonder, does anybody know of suitable equivalent parts?

Re: Looking for specific recovery diode equivalent

Try something like UF2004FCT or similar available at Digi-Key, Mouser, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply! This was already very helpful. Any reason why you mentioned the 20A version instead of the UF1004?

Comment

Also, is there a version of this diode with negative common anode polarity?

Comment

Originally posted by FZG View Post
          Thanks for the quick reply! This was already very helpful. Any reason why you mentioned the 20A version instead of the UF1004?
          Nah, just me finding this on the quick. Here is another part number with the diodes pointed the other way around.

SDURF2040CTR
          Same place at Digi-Key.

There are a few limitations to a diode replacement, but as the new diode replacement has at least the same specs, you can always put a better or higher rated one in there. Look at the voltage rating, the amperage rating and the recovery time.

For example you got. 400v 10A ultra fast recovery diode, you can replace it with a 600V 20A ultra fast recovery diode.

Comment

Working...
          X