This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, I am in search of n56vm mainboard schemes. Looks like i've found one.

Comment

Hi, This is John from UK, I have a question for the laptop repairs, and could be more

Comment

Hey there,

Found this site whilst looking for a boardview for a Dell Latitude D630. Hoping to find some use out of this site, which I'm sure I definitely will!

Cheers,
        Jakey

Comment

What a cool forum. Just joined from UK. Great source of info. Thanks.

Comment

Looking for a schematic of a Philips Cath Lab 58" display. Manufactured by FIMI model CML5682W4 9919 322 82051

Comment

Hey guys, probably like many I've found myself here trying to troubleshoot an issue with my TV!

Comment

Haiii i need bios Asus Rog G552V
                help me pls....

Comment

haii i need bios acer tx 40 series..
                  help me pls....

Comment

Hi, found the site while looking at options to replace caps on my ASRock MB. Was able to find values and ways people did it which helped a lot.

Comment

Hello everyone, thanks for admitting me to the forum, I met him by chance (I think like many) looking for a schematic of MacBook Air and someone else, the truth is that I quite like it, to say that I will also help in what I can within my few ( still)
                      knowledge.

Comment

Hi there
                        Manish here from Virginia Beach, VA. Trying to learn how to troubleshoot LED TV. Got a Vizio tv issue.

Comment

Hey,

Hoping you guys can help me fix my laptop :-)

Comment

Hello guys, found this site trying to unlock the EFI Apple MacBook Pro A1297
                            motherboard: 820-2390, which I was trying to do it by my self like others, but the ME analyzer says that the bin files do not contain intel engine firmware, so I don't know what to do. please help.

thanks
                            Hosoi

Comment

Hello. First of all I'm really happy to be here. I think I can find here very important knowledge and I hope I can help someone in the future.

Comment

Good morning to you all and thank you for accepting me in your community. My name is Giuseppe, I am 59 years old. I live in Naples, Italy. I am an electronic technician for passion and for work. Always looking for comparisons to increase knowledge. I apologize if I write in Italian, I don't know other languages. A lot helps me Google translator

Comment

Grazie per avermi accettato nella Vostra comunità. Mi chiamo Giuseppe, ho 59 anni e sono un tecnico elettronico. Per passione e per lavoro. Sempre alla ricerca di confronti e dialogo tecnico atto a rinforzare le conoscenze del settore.
                                  Sono Italiano e vivo a Napoli. Mi scuso se scrivo in italiano, ma è la sola lingua che conosco. Per altro mi affido a google traslation
                                  Thanks for accepting me into your community. My name is Giuseppe, I am 59 years old and I am an electronic technician. For passion and for work. Always looking for comparisons and technical dialogue aimed at strengthening the knowledge of the sector.
                                  I am Italian and I live in Naples. I apologize if I write in Italian, but it is the only language I know. For another, I rely on google traslation

Comment

Please I need the bios of this laptop below
                                    hp spectre x360 15 bios bin file (DA0Y0MMBAJ0 REV : J)
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi. I'm trying to fix my broken 3D TV because they don't make them anymore.
                                      Last edited by timschuerewegen; 07-07-2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Hi, Just repairing my first board. Hope to do many many more.

Comment

Hello
                                          I am new to this forum.Thank you for welcoming me here.
                                          I am from the UK near Cambridge and a doc.I love to fix things in my household -
                                          small things.After trawling online for the Sony Bravia 7 blink mystery solution - I have found some really useful threads here - hope to fix it tomorrow !
                                          Regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X