YOGA CYG50 NM-A901 Bios Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOGA CYG50 NM-A901 Bios Request

Hello friends, can you help me, I need the bios / dump of a lenovo yoga CYG50 NM-A901 Thank you very much

Re: YOGA CYG50 NM-A901 Bios Request

Post your old dump

Comment

BIOS it works but there is a picture after 30 seconds please you can clean. Thanks
      Last edited by pcpartrepairlab; 06-13-2021, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpartrepairlab View Post
        BIOS it works but there is a picture after 30 seconds please you can clean. Thanks
        post the backup of the bios
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello. I need a dump bios for yoga 910 (NM-A901 rev 1.0). Please help

Comment

Originally posted by computeros View Post
            Hello. I need a dump bios for yoga 910 (NM-A901 rev 1.0). Please help
            read post 2 and 4
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I'm sorry, but I got the laptop with erased memory.

Comment

Originally posted by computeros View Post
                I'm sorry, but I got the laptop with erased memory.
                You sure its erased or it your programmer that can`t read the chip. What model is your programmer and software version .
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I am sure of the programmer (ch341, EZP2010). Laptop after poor service - they deleted the memory and gave the laptop to my friend.

Comment

Hello all
                    we have attached dump .bin file, issue with computer wasn't turn on and if turn on by chance no display OR lines across screen, if anyone have idea how to mend it will be help ful
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hetztronics View Post
                      Hello all
                      we have attached dump .bin file, issue with computer wasn't turn on and if turn on by chance no display OR lines across screen, if anyone have idea how to mend it will be help ful
                      I don't think the problem is the bios if you sometimes have lines on the screen... check the first time... use an external monitor and if you have an image on the external monitor, the problem is the display, LVDS cable, video chipset, check the LVDS cable plugs, if the cable makes good contact with the plugs..
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi, I need help with this BIOS. Laptop turns on but no post, then cycles this over and over. Yoga CYG50 NM-A901. Thanks in advance.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X