Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vestel chassis firmware update required Celcus DLED32167HD

Hi

TV has only been used a handful of times and now suffering from flashing standby light issue were the TV intermittently switches on.

It appears the website that hosts all the vestel firmware is down (vesteldriver.com), and cannot find the correct firmware.

I found a firmware file from another site (upgrade_loader.pkg) unpacked the rar file and copied it to a FAT32 formatted usb stick and tried both methods to update (using service menu and holding down OK button while powering up TV) however TV not finding file.

I have managed to get into service mode and taken a photo of the TV spec.

Please let me know where I can find the correct file to download and how I can obtain chassis type to help me Google the correct firmware file as I understand from other posts there are several variants .

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jondoe66; 07-29-2018, 01:38 AM.

Re: Vestel chassis firmware update required Celcus DLED32167HD

Comment

Maybe try this site if you have not already
      http://www.vestelservice.com/VestelS...UserLogin.aspx

Depending on which one you want

Argos (Bush, Digihome)

User VS889106

password ARG52S

Luxor

User VS847338

password LUX827OR ( that's the letter O in there)

That should get you in to either site.

To look up software

Click brown goods - products - software

Then enter the set's serial number preceded by the number 2 ie (2)7097437 (taken from the back cover of the set)

Click search and hopefully they'll have it.

Also worth noting that clicking on extras in the top menu's will give access to MB, PW and IPS circuit diagrams.
      The site is a bit fiddly to use,But should be extremely useful!..Bit late on this thread,just spotted it!...(User and password must be in block caps)

Edit! this site does work for some reason though not in firefox and google chrome but in blue sky browser works fine
      Last edited by vinceroger69; 07-29-2018, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hi

Many thanks for your reply.

Tried both logins and couldn't find TV by serial , model or and product id. Tried pressing search also with the field blank which appears to list all TVs assigned to the login, and couldn't manually find it. ☹️

The TV was purchased from Sainsbury's in the uk
        Last edited by Jondoe66; 07-29-2018, 03:19 AM.

Comment

does yours use the 17MB82 mainboard ? if so i would try again with the 17MB8X Core Software Update file im sure their are a few threads on this site regarding this have you tried freeze spraying the eeprom ic does the set start up ok then each time its froze? im just wondering if its a faulty ic
          what lcd panel number is used in this set?
          have you tried ohm supplies they maydo a pre programmed ic or usb stick

This is the core update file i have you could try this at your own risk as i havnt tried it myself
          Attached Files
          Last edited by vinceroger69; 07-29-2018, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Many thanks for the following link which has worked well for some time--

http://www.vestelservice.com/VestelS...UserLogin.aspx

However ive noticed that its no longer available. Anybody know of the new link details??

Comment

http://www.vestelservice.com/VestelS...UserLogin.aspx this link works for me ive just logged in fine im using bluesky browser

Comment

Hi,
                If anyone's Celcus TV is suffering from the same symptoms as my original post then suggest calling the Celcus support number 0800 636 262 and they should send you a CD with the firmware. They will not send it via email or any other form. Let me know if anyone needs the firmware for this specific TV and the steps to load the firmware.

Comment

Glad to report link now works must have been a temp glitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Jondoe66 View Post
                    Hi,
                    If anyone's Celcus TV is suffering from the same symptoms as my original post then suggest calling the Celcus support number 0800 636 262 and they should send you a CD with the firmware. They will not send it via email or any other form. Let me know if anyone needs the firmware for this specific TV and the steps to load the firmware.
                    Hello Jondoe66 I have software problem ,have you got that software if yes ,can you share it please?
                    many thanks

Comment

Hi,

i have uploaded the firmware. Extract the files on a formatted spare USB stick and then follow the steps in the photo.

Not this worked for my specific TV model, so suggest checking it's suitable for your TV as will not be responsible for bricking your TV

Hope this helps

Regards
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well I need the 17MB82S firmware. Can I use the 17MB82 one you've provided ? I tried but my TV refuse to enter on it. I tried something with a completely other one and with some trials and errors, I manage to have a totally glitched menu, but another menu.

I will keep trying but that's very long to do.

Thanks

Comment

I could not solve the site in a way, even if I wrote a serial number on the software, I could not find anything, is there any video or someone who can tell

Comment

hello all,I have the same problem with the inverted image, but the model differs I have 17MB82S, can someone help me please ..thank you

Comment

Originally posted by luka7272 View Post
                              hello all,I have the same problem with the inverted image, but the model differs I have 17MB82S, can someone help me please ..thank you
                              what lcd panel number is used in your tv it should say on a white sticker on the metal chassis somewhere.

Comment

tip, try putting a * before and after the MB number..e g..

*17MB*

youll get a list of all the 17MBxxx models then.

Comment

Working...
                                X