Samsung UE55NU7026K no image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE55NU7026K no image

Main BN41-02662A and panel CY-NN055HGLVCH.
    Does anyone have the software saved from this TV? I am especially interested in IC503 (25Q40).
    I saved the contents of the memory, I rewrote it but the TV does not turn on. I think the contents of the memory were saved incorrectly.
    Thank you in advance.

Re: Samsung UE55NU7026K no image

Standby led emits some signals? If yes it's highly possible that your spi flash has no faults in it. have you checked sub voltages on mainboard? Power on signal circuitry (also on power board)? PSU voltages?

Comment

The TV started correctly, with backlight but no image. I suspected the panel. I saved the contents of the IC503 memory (25Q40) to be keep in the archive in the event of another repair. I did the rescue in circuit with ch341A. I deleted the memory and rewrote it with the saved software. The TV does not turn on. The left LED is off. Of course the contents of the memory were not saved correctly. To return to the initial state I need the contents of this memory.

Comment

Sorry i forgot the title, why to rewrite the memory?? It is not related to a panel defect!

Comment

The panel is compromised. I wanted to save the contents of the memories in case a repair is needed. To be archived. Unfortunately, he was saved wrong. I was wrong to try to save the contents with the memory in the circuit. I rewrote the memory with the same content and the TV does not turn on. It has 2 flash memories and an EMMC.

Comment

Ok saving the content but why loading it to the board? It's an unuseful risk, and also to avoid bad reading i always do a second reading and compare them in HxD program, also third time if is needed.

Comment

I made my mistake . I just want to bring the board back to its original state even if the panel is defective. I'll keep it for rehearsals.

Comment

Another code written on the main is BN94-12869G

Comment

Working...
                X