• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: need bios rom for Acer aspire Z5WE3-Z5WT3 compal_la-a621p_r0.3

Originally posted by samtron123 View Post
    is this a dump file right?
    I have the same problem no picture anymore
    many thanks
    bios bin file 8 mb write bios programmer tools ...

Comment

Originally posted by dycc View Post
      try
      thnx sir 100% working

Comment

Hello, I had a similar problem - no video on this model of laptop. I flashed the bios with the versions found here and now the laptop starts but is displaying a message : Warning!!! Your DIMM1 and DIMM2 ModuleOrganization is not the same, please checkit!
        My unit has 2 memory places but it has only one socket soldered to the board. I think that the bios that I used is for the motherboard with both sockets soldered to the board.

Do you have any ideea, or another bios version?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by scoop View Post
          Hello, I had a similar problem - no video on this model of laptop. I flashed the bios with the versions found here and now the laptop starts but is displaying a message : Warning!!! Your DIMM1 and DIMM2 ModuleOrganization is not the same, please checkit!
          My unit has 2 memory places but it has only one socket soldered to the board. I think that the bios that I used is for the motherboard with both sockets soldered to the board.

Do you have any ideea, or another bios version?

Thanks!
          Post your original bios backup,and full laptop model number .
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-30-2020, 08:10 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I have attached the old (not working) and the flashed (working but with error).

The full model is:

Aspire E1 Series
            Z5WE3
            board: Z5WE3 LA-A621P
            E1-510-29204F50Mnkk

Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scoop View Post
              I have attached the old (not working) and the flashed (working but with error).

The full model is:

Aspire E1 Series
              Z5WE3
              board: Z5WE3 LA-A621P
              E1-510-29204F50Mnkk

Thanks!
              bios extracted from the Acer site update.
              DMI 54F000-54F0FF
              KEYWIN 544000-54403F
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

File Type: rar AspireE1-510_Z5WE3211W la-a621p.rar

Thank you, it works.
                Uploaded to Packard Bell Z5WE3 LA-A621P[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dycc View Post
                  try

thank you very much.. worked for me best regards...

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Is this issue solved or not? I have same issue i this laptop. Warning!!! Your DIMM1 and DIMM2 ModuleOrganization is not the same, please checkit!
                      How can I solve this issue? Help Please.

Comment

thank you good

Comment

Thank you! Notebook started.

Comment

Thank you! Helped fix a mates laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by rager007 View Post
                              Z5WE3 LA-A621P ver 1.0 test ok bios no problem.
                              perfect working..thanks

Comment

This bios is good, but I have a problem with the Wi-Fi card, which happened to someone like me

Comment

Originally posted by yacineh View Post
                                  This bios is good, but I have a problem with the Wi-Fi card, which happened to someone like me
                                  Write your Device Model Number/Serial Number and upload your Original BIOS here.
                                  Describe more things about your Wi-Fi Problem.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by rager007 View Post

Z5WE3 LA-A621P ver 1.0 test ok bios no problem.
                                    Thanks for upload this is okkkkkkkkkkk bios...

Comment

Working...
                                    X