plz help me dell precision m2800 vala0 la-9413p rev 1.0 a00 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plz help me dell precision m2800 vala0 la-9413p rev 1.0 a00 bios

plz i want bios file for dell precision m2800 vala0 la-9413p rev 1.0 a00 bios
    i have reprogramming bios with file from the same mother board but there is aproblem in gpu driver
    Last edited by toty_001; 08-01-2021, 01:30 PM.

Re: plz help me dell precision m2800 vala0 la-9413p rev 1.0 a00 bios

Originally posted by toty_001 View Post
    plz i want bios file for dell precision m2800 vala0 la-9413p rev 1.0 a00 bios
    i have reprogramming bios with file from the same mother board but there is aproblem in gpu driver
    What exactly is the problem with the driver? I suppose the laptop freezes after installing the ATI driver, right?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
      What exactly is the problem with the driver? I suppose the laptop freezes after installing the ATI driver, right?
      no the driver of ati amd fire pro not detected gpu

Comment

no the driver of ati amd fire pro not detected gpu
        Post your original bios backup.
        >>> You can try this confirmed working bios <<<

Comment

Post your original bios backup.
          >>> You can try this confirmed working bios <<<
          i have try this but the machine read as dell latitude e6540 in bios and windows
          but i want machine read precision m2800

Comment

i have try this but the machine read as dell latitude e6540 in bios and windows
            but i want machine read precision m2800
            Is that so? Yeah, I want a Ferrari.
            If it works, what's the problem?

Try:
            Attached Files

Comment

Try:
              many thanks for you it work fine till now
              thanx
              thanx

Comment

Try:
                thanks working file

Comment

Hi.
                  Can anyone help me with this bios file? Old bios was broken, I found a new one. Everything would be ok, except that the laptop takes a long time to turn on. I guess it's ME's fault. Unfortunately, I can't clear ME.
                  Bios should have 9.0.31.1487 5MB - I have such a repsitory, unfortunately the program does not "see" it.
                  I've tried different ways - unfortunately I fell.
                  Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Dell Precision M2800
                  Board : VALA0 LA-9413P REV 1.0
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by robkom View Post
                    Hi.
                    Can anyone help me with this bios file? Old bios was broken, I found a new one. Everything would be ok, except that the laptop takes a long time to turn on. I guess it's ME's fault. Unfortunately, I can't clear ME.
                    Bios should have 9.0.31.1487 5MB - I have such a repsitory, unfortunately the program does not "see" it.
                    I've tried different ways - unfortunately I fell.
                    Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Dell Precision M2800
                    Board : VALA0 LA-9413P REV 1.0
                    You should have another bios chip, it could be 4MB (32Mbit). you must combine both chips together before try to clean them, if you can't do it with your self, upload the other chip here.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

okay.
                      Thank you for the answer, I am including the file.
                      Attached Files

Comment

okay.
                        Thank you for the answer, I am including the file.
                        Try this one and let me know.
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        >>>>>

Comment

Sorry for the late reply - housework.
                          Everything works - it turns on immediately, without long waiting times.
                          Unfortunately, the keyboard does not work. Checked on two different keyboards. Early on bios without clean ME, the keyboard worked without a problem ...
                          Any suggestions?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply - housework.
                            Everything works - it turns on immediately, without long waiting times.
                            Unfortunately, the keyboard does not work. Checked on two different keyboards. Early on bios without clean ME, the keyboard worked without a problem ...
                            Any suggestions?
                            Maybe it's a hardware issue, KBC (EC) as an example.
                            go there and tale your story.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                            >>>>>

Comment

Welcome back.
                              I had a similar case with the Latitude 7240 - clean me, everything is almost ok but the keyboard is not working.
                              I did this: I took the same clean ME from the u52 file you sent, without moving u53, I put the extracted clean ME from you into the original u52 file (before you cleaned it).
                              I programmed the u52 chip with a new batch (your clean ME plus old u52) and everything works now.
                              And the funny thing is that I don't know why the keyboard didn't work before and now it works. It's important that my hunch on how to do it was right.
                              Thank you very much for your help.
                              Regards

Comment

Pls help, bios corrupted during bios updation Precision M2800
                                Service Tag: D4PLN32
                                |
                                Express Service Code: 28583035166
                                BOARD CODE: VALA0 LA-9411P REV 1.0 (A00)
                                BACKUP ATTACHED
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by OKRPKCOMP; 02-03-2024, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OKRPKCOMP View Post
                                Pls help, bios corrupted during bios updation Precision M2800
                                |
                                Express Service Code: 28583035166
                                BOARD CODE: VALA0 LA-9411P REV 1.0 (A00)
                                BACKUP ATTACHED
                                Precision M2800

Attached Files

Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you sir hoaca388
                                  display comes but screen devided in 3 parts. photo attached
                                  Laptop have Amd gharaphic, maybe bios is not compitible
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by OKRPKCOMP View Post
                                    Thank you sir hoaca388
                                    display comes but screen devided in 3 parts. photo attached
                                    Laptop have Amd gharaphic, maybe bios is not compitible
                                    This doesn't seem to be related to the bios. Try exporting images via HDMI.
                                    Last edited by hoaca388; 02-03-2024, 11:35 PM.

Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

ok sir thank you

Comment

Working...
                                      X