Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer AN515-55-53E5 Help with clearing ME Region

Hello dears.
    The laptop did not turn on, I flashed the BIOS from another site and it started working. But now the problem is, if you do not turn on 2-3 days, it turns on for too long, the clock and time lag behind, the battery (holds 4 hours) and the 3 V battery is fine. I would like to clean ME region my native bios, but I couldn't. Who can help me with clear ME region from official site and copying there Serial numbers and etc from my old dump.
    I attach my native dump.
    Acer Nitro AN515-55-53E5 laptop
    GH51M LA-K861P REV: 1A
    Attached Files

Re: Acer AN515-55-53E5 Help with clearing ME Region

Originally posted by Khoja View Post
    Hello dears.
    The laptop did not turn on, I flashed the BIOS from another site and it started working. But now the problem is, if you do not turn on 2-3 days, it turns on for too long, the clock and time lag behind, the battery (holds 4 hours) and the 3 V battery is fine. I would like to clean ME region my native bios, but I couldn't. Who can help me with clear ME region from official site and copying there Serial numbers and etc from my old dump.
    I attach my native dump.
    Acer Nitro AN515-55-53E5 laptop
    GH51M LA-K861P REV: 1A
    bios extracted from the Acer site update.
    DMI B2D000 - B2FFFF
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone, I have checked a laptop an515-55-7075 and it turns on the keyboard and the fans for a few seconds and it restarts, but without turning on the screen, I have seen that the bios is hot, I have removed it but the information is not being read, does anyone have or know Where can I get the BIN file? Thank you for all!!

Comment

Originally posted by ale1cxn View Post
          Hello everyone, I have checked a laptop an515-55-7075 and it turns on the keyboard and the fans for a few seconds and it restarts, but without turning on the screen, I have seen that the bios is hot, I have removed it but the information is not being read, does anyone have or know Where can I get the BIN file? Thank you for all!!
          If you don't have a backup file. write your device serial number, your motherboard number and someone will try to help you.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
          all donations are welcome,
          see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
          >>>>>
          click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
          Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X