Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a boardview (.brd file) of a Dell latitude d820 (DAJM 7BMB8F0 rev f)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a boardview (.brd file) of a Dell latitude d820 (DAJM 7BMB8F0 rev f)

Other information printed below the motherboard model: PWB WW445 rev:A00

Alternatively is there a repository where board files are being collected and shared?

Re: I'm looking for a boardview (.brd file) of a Dell latitude d820 (DAJM 7BMB8F0 rev

Anyone?

Comment

Re: I'm looking for a boardview (.brd file) of a Dell latitude d820 (DAJM 7BMB8F0 rev

try
      Attached Files
      frank martin

Comment

Originally posted by manh trung View Post
        try
        I'm trying to collect board files. Do you have any? It seems like they aren't too common...it might be easier for me to try to find Apple ones as they have less models out there to collect.

Do you have Apple board files?

Comment

try
          I forgot to thank you for the schematic friend. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Subway Jack View Post
            I forgot to thank you for the schematic friend. Thank you.
            boardview doesn't seem to be available
            frank martin

Comment

boardview doesn't seem to be available
              Thank you manh trung.

Comment

Working...
              X