CCE UltraThin S23 / Bangho Zero 1309 + 1310 - Mobo: TU131 NPB Ver:D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCE UltraThin S23 / Bangho Zero 1309 + 1310 - Mobo: TU131 NPB Ver:D

All voltages fine, Main-PWROK signal goes high. If the board has no RAM, power turns on and stays on, but if a working RAM is in the socket, it cycles on and off constantly, with no picture on screen at all. CMOS battery is OK.
    Could this symptom be a bad BIOS? Can somebody help with a BIOS dump to try?
    I know this might be hard because this is a Brazil / Argentina model, but maybe one of the gurus around here has it. A schematic does not even exist for this
    Thanks in advance!

Re: CCE UltraThin S23 / Bangho Zero 1309 + 1310 - Mobo: TU131 NPB Ver

post the original bios
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Post any other motherboard part numbers too,similar to 6-71-W8400-D03 .Its a clevo board i think .

EDIT: it isn`t a clevo, the board is made by Topstar.

Try this bios
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-15-2020, 11:57 AM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I'll will try those! Thanks SMDFlea!
        BTW I dumped the original BIOS (attached, don't know if it is OK or not), and I'm also attaching pics of the mobo.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, was about to burn the BIOS but I notice the file is 4MB and the original is 8MB, should I write it as is, or should I copy it over twice to fit the 8MB chip?

Comment

No don`t write it twice. There are 4MB and 8MB dumps for the TU131 board,the 4MB one is the only one i found for free.

Try this bios
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 09-15-2020, 02:53 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Oh I see, thanks for the cleaning. Anyway, I guess the dumps I got are OK, as after more diagnosing I found that VGFX is actually missing, and even without that voltage Main-PWROK goes high, so this signal is not monitoring all voltages actually as I thought.
              Now I need to find why it is missing, on pg 43 of the schematic I see it is coming out of the ISL95837 power driver IC, which also handles VCORE. But VCORE is fine, so I don't know if this chip may be the culprit and be "partially" dead.

Comment

Ok, goes to trash. uP's gfx is shorted
                A very crappy board this is.

Comment

Hi guys I need U731 MB NPB VER D Bios, I have tried the versions of this post and it did not work. I would appreciate the help.

Comment

what is the part number of this IC? thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yamish23 View Post
                      what is the part number of this IC? thanks
                      schematic https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ighlight=TU131

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                        thanks bro.

Comment

your schematic is rev A and mine is rev D. are they the same?

Comment

Originally posted by yamish23 View Post
                            your schematic is rev A and mine is rev D. are they the same?
                            no,but it might be close enough to help you.

Comment

no,but it might be close enough to help you.
                              OKAY BRO.

Comment

hola amigo pudiste conseguir el bios? yo tambiƩn necesito

Hello friend, were you able to get the bios? I need too
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-01-2022, 04:07 PM. Reason: English translation

Comment

Working...
                                X