Xmc 25rh256cxiq bios chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmc 25rh256cxiq bios chip

Morning guys have anyone come across dis bios chip XMC 25RH256CXIQ it's not listed in the programmer and i hve the latest software and is not found cant be detected

Re: Xmc 25rh256cxiq bios chip

Originally posted by lavie View Post
    Morning guys have anyone come across dis bios chip XMC 25RH256CXIQ it's not listed in the programmer and i hve the latest software and is not found cant be detected
    Try and replace the bios chip with another
    Make sure you use the one that have the same storage (mb) like the previous one

Comment

morning sir thanks for ur feedback how can i check de chip when i dont hve the bios bin to programmed it with

Comment

And your programmer model is what ?
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

is TL866II programmer and i have downloaded the latest software but is still not found in it

Comment

is TL866II programmer and i have downloaded the latest software but is still not found in it
            Choose a different chip instead and untick the Check-ID box .You might have to untick verify as well

W25Q256FV @SOIC8

If you want full support adding send them an email - http://www.autoelectric.cn/en/ContactUs.html

EDIT: Support was added on Date : 3.05th.2022 http://www.autoelectric.cn/MiniPro/TL866II_List.txt
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-29-2022, 12:48 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Did anyone get a successful unlock with this chip or replaced it with another chip? My laptop was awarded by company and I got everything even it's own box

Comment

Hello guys I also got a laptop with the XMC 25RH256CXIQ and the chip is not supported my programmer is RT809H. I have tried to add the chip manually but it can't read the firmware from the chip

Comment

Originally posted by i4mm3 View Post
                  Did anyone get a successful unlock with this chip or replaced it with another chip? My laptop was awarded by company and I got everything even it's own box
                  if try to replace with another chip display will come but along with diffrent kind of issue we have seen this in dell 5420 model only xmc chip works fine try any other brand not work proper.

Comment

I have read the xmc 25rh256cxiq on my RT809H with no problems and wrote on it as well

Comment

Originally posted by takura View Post
                      I have read the xmc 25rh256cxiq on my RT809H with no problems and wrote on it as well
                      i cant read it on RT809H and TL866II

Comment

Same problem with XGecu T56
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button below, at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae

Comment

Rt809f reads and writes without problem
                          enter correct id and it works ok
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-18-2023, 02:55 AM. Reason: english

Comment

hi i have RT809F with last update 20221212 i cant read XMC25RH256CXIQ not in list i use MX25L25635E but dump is not working can you help mais plz

Comment

Originally posted by krystian666 View Post
                              Rt809f reads and writes without problem
                              enter correct id and it works ok
                              can you plz share Rt809f upload full software ?

Comment

Originally posted by codex16 View Post
                                can you plz share Rt809f upload full software ?
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...40&postcount=2
                                1.1.1.3. RT809F
                                Supports I2C, SPI, LPC, FWH, VGA ISP.
                                Parallel interfaces support requires PEB-1 extension board and can be troublesome.
                                Support list: https://www.hklrf.com/24download/img/RT809F-List2.txt
                                Software: http://doc.ifix.net.cn/@rt809/ENGLISH.html

See post #13 to change the chip ID .
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-25-2023, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                                  I'm also unable to read out this chip using RT809F
                                  Can somebody tell how can you read out this chip?

These are getting very common in Dell 11th gen laptops...

Comment

Originally posted by feherhollo View Post
                                    Hi,
                                    I'm also unable to read out this chip using RT809F
                                    Can somebody tell how can you read out this chip?

These are getting very common in Dell 11th gen laptops...
                                    Did you read post #13 ,maybe that will work.

Comment

Thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                        Did you read post #13 ,maybe that will work.

Confirmed.software needs to be restarted.

Comment

Working...
                                        X