Samsung PN51E550 No Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung PN51E550 No Picture

I have a pn51e550 plasma TV that will not show picture. I do not have the remote.

1. When plugging power in the logic board does 1 quick flash and 1 long flash 5 times. The front red LED stays on for 3-4 seconds then quick flashes during this time.
    2. After that cycle of initialization of power the front red LED then proceeds to continuously blink 2 times fast for 5 cycles then pauses.

I have replaced the main power supply board which did not fix anything.
    Anyone have the service manual for PN51E550D1F or any suggestions to determine what the cause of this malfunction is instead of me wasting money on boards that don't fix the issue?

Thanks in advance,
    William
    Last edited by wrwiii12; 05-24-2018, 07:42 AM. Reason: Title Change

Re: Samsung PN51E550 No Picture

Get anywhere with it?

Comment

Re: Samsung PN51E550 No Picture

Having a similar problem with a Samsung PN51E550D1FXZA plasma TV after a lightning hit. Standby LED on ok, but when pressing the power button, getting 2 blinks on the red LED, the screen flashes white for a second, and then cycles through this loop routine.
      ALL voltages Vs, Ve, Vsc, Va check ok at SMPS output pins and at Main Board connector and X/Y drive board test points.
      Noticed the Logic Board LED lights up green for a couple of seconds, hums lightly, then goes off during this cycling.
      I've reseated ALL connectors and none of the boards have any burned traces or parts, and no caps are swelled.
      When disconnecting the Main Board connector from SMPS, nothing happens, and no Standby light. When disconnecting X/Y board from SMPS, the panel does not light up.

Comment

Working...
      X