Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A1708 820-00840-a efi lock

Hello, can you help me to unlock this ?
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-07-2023, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alban.bayart View Post
      Hello, can you help me to unlock this ?
      try..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks but not working. Fan spinning, no chime, no display.

Comment

Thanks but not working. Fan spinning, no chime, no display.
          try..
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Still not working.

Comment

Still not working.
              use the clip ?? you may not have written the correct chip ...

Comment

U6100 with TL866II+

Comment

U6100 with TL866II+
                  you didn't understand ... did you use the clip from the programmer ?? or did you remove the chip from the motherboard, before you wrote the bios chip ?? did you not write another physical chip, but it was written with errors for certain reasons..how did you proceed to read and write the bios chip ??

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                    you didn't understand ... did you use the clip from the programmer ?? or did you remove the chip from the motherboard, before you wrote the bios chip ?? did you not write another physical chip, but it was written with errors for certain reasons..how did you proceed to read and write the bios chip ??
                    I removed the chip U6100 (MX25L6473E) from the board. Read and Write this chip using Xgpro software chip MX25L6473E selected.
                    No read or write error.

Comment

I removed the chip U6100 (MX25L6473E) from the board. Read and Write this chip using Xgpro software chip MX25L6473E selected.
                      No read or write error.
                      ok ... and the bios posted in post # 82 is the original laptop? it works with it but it has the password ??? try it again and see what happens ..

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                        ok ... and the bios posted in post # 82 is the original laptop? it works with it but it has the password ??? try it again and see what happens ..
                        Thank you for your time.
                        I took your file from post #21, clean ME and change SN, everything OK.

Comment

Hi! I have 840-00840-01 board. Does anyone have a bios file for this board? ME analyzer shows ME version: 11.8.86.3877

Comment

Model A1708 EMC 3164 820-00840-A

Hi guys please send password plz Model A1708 EMC 3164 820-00840-A attached my original dump

Comment

Re: Model A1708 EMC 3164 820-00840-A

Originally posted by vitahasergienko View Post
                              Hi guys please send password plz Model A1708 EMC 3164 820-00840-A attached my original dump
                              try..

Comment

thank you very much everything is ok

Comment

Anyone can help me with A1708 820-00840-a efi lock? Need to remove the efi lock. I have attached my bios file.

Comment

Originally posted by soji View Post
                                    Anyone can help me with A1708 820-00840-a efi lock? Need to remove the efi lock. I have attached my bios file.
                                    try..

Comment

thanks. it worked, but the MB won't wake from sleep, pls what can i do

Comment

Originally posted by soji View Post
                                        thanks. it worked, but the MB won't wake from sleep, pls what can i do
                                        reset PRAM

Comment

done PRAM reset, still not waking from sleep either by closing the lid or allowing it to sleep its self.. it wount wake

Comment

Working...
                                          X