Dell XPS 9360 (LA-F051P rev 1.0) BIOS needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell XPS 9360 (LA-F051P rev 1.0) BIOS needed

Does anyone have a working BIOS for this laptop? I read the original BIOS, and have attached in.

Symptoms can be read in my other thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107907
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jacobtc; 07-03-2022, 07:22 AM.

Re: Dell XPS 9360 (LA-F051P rev 1.0) BIOS needed

Xps 13 9360
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Xps 13 9360
      Thanks, I will give it a go.

Comment

Weird, I now get a 5 white, 2 amber error code, this means "invalid memory installed" according to Dell... The machine has soldered RAM. The power button lights up now, but turns off again after a couple seconds, and the error described shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobtc View Post
          Weird, I now get a 5 white, 2 amber error code, this means "invalid memory installed" according to Dell... The machine has soldered RAM. The power button lights up now, but turns off again after a couple seconds, and the error described shows up.
          Try this one.Give it a few minutes. If it eventually boots up ok you can update to the latest from dell support to update all the other firmware
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Try this one.Give it a few minutes. If it eventually boots up ok you can update to the latest from dell support to update all the other firmware
            Sadly it gives me the same memory error.

EDIT: https://www.dell.com/support/manuals...b5a&lang=en-us

Weird that it gives me the "Invalid memory installed" error, and not the "Memory or RAM failure"... Could this mean that the memory is okay?
            Last edited by jacobtc; 07-03-2022, 09:48 AM.

Comment

i need ut5 and ut6 bios of la-f051p can someone help me, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X